Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry - 48 Floyd Central - 18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pirates move to 3-1

#1 (3A) Belfry will host #2 (6A) North Hardin next week at Haywood Field
Belfry played a good game against a much less talented team its no surprise. I give props to Floyd for scoring 18 through. What can I say. As for belfry north harden is a completely different animal don't be satisfied if I was you.
Congratulations Belfry.
Isaac Dixon continues to roll up crazy numbers. 4 games...46 carries...791 yards...14 total TDS...11 rushing 2 receiving and 1 KO return. The play of QB Brett Coleman was impressive. Without Mounts and Blackwell, the Pirate D continues to get pushed around.. I give FC a lot of credit. With North Hardin rolling into Pond Creek Friday night , the D better get better or it will be a long night for the Big Red!
Any word when Mounts and Blackwell may be back?

Belfry has an offense capable of taking them deep in a pretty "meh" Class 3A, but that defense is struggling right now.
Dixion’s numbers are crazy. That’s really just three games cause he has be taken out early in three of the games. Definitely need to get Mounts and Blackwell back and sure up that defensive line. Our defense could not get off the field all night. Kick off coverage needs to be better as well. If the defense don’t get shaped up we can’t beat better teams

Mounts is a complete run stopper and we need him back more than anything. Offense is looking good. Line is playing well as they should being a seasoned group. Coleman looks more comfortable in the option and I liked the play of full back better last night with the Young kid getting a couple nice runs late in the game