Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pineville 28 - Estill 20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Close Game... Few Questionable Calls...Not Making Excuses Though... Cause Estill Made A Lot Of Mistakes...Fumbles...Missed Tackles And Things... And Hey... Estill Even Passed The Ball A Few Times... But Yea Congrats To Pineville
Congrats Pineville.
Congrats.
Even though Estill jumped up 8 -0, it seemed like
Pineville had more "fire in the belly" most of
the night. Estill did not play (IMO) like a team
hungry for its first winning season in some time.
With low numbers, they will need some emotion from
coaches and players if they are going to have the
kind of season they seek.
Congrats Pineville
WOW...I thought Estill was suppose to be good this year?
Congrats Pineville.
I agree, it wasnt a very good game for Estill.
The boys seemed to just "lose interest" every now & then...
Oh well. We'll see what happens next game.
Good Luck Engineers!!!
Congrats Pineville!
loves2cheer Wrote:I agree, it wasnt a very good game for Estill.
Good Luck Engineers!!!
Congrats Pineville!

Definate heartbreak loss for Estill. Seriously thought Estill was going to be for real. Sad
Is Pineville any good?
Congrats Pineville
loves2cheer Wrote:I agree, it wasnt a very good game for Estill.
Good Luck Engineers!!!
Congrats Pineville!

i'm sad to say that i agree. although there were some flashes of greatness and potential (i.e. ben benedict running the ball like a man possessed, and kenton roberts laying wood like a carpenter), the boys, on the whole, played like they were uninterested. they came in expecting to walk all over the opposition, and instead got treaded on themselves. i do, however, see a silver lining in this loss. the team should now know to never underestimate the opposition. "respect all, fear none," as someone once put it to me.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:WOW...I thought Estill was suppose to be good this year?

the word is supposed. and one loss doesn't determine the outcome of an entire season. both teams played well; the hungrier team came out on top. that's the only thing this game proves.
thatRBfromCALI Wrote:the word is supposed. and one loss doesn't determine the outcome of an entire season. both teams played well; the hungrier team came out on top. that's the only thing this game proves.
Right,
And from what I have heard, Pineville lost alot last year and is down.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Right,
And from what I have heard, Pineville lost alot last year and is down.

a team losing a lot of players doesn't mean anything. it only means that new leaders get to step up, and younger players get their chance to shine. this game was simply won by the team who was hungrier.
i really cant believe estill lost, but i still think they will have a good season. htye will fix their problems, and start winning some.
Congrats Pineville!

We(Somerset) miss playing you in Class A!