Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Russell 45 - Greenup County 18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final
Russell 321 yards rushing, 111 yards pashing =total 432 yards.
Congrats
Russell has a LOT of work to do in the secondary. As usual Tyler Jones was a man among boys out there. Good tune up game but there is still work to be done but I am confident that Coach Morris will get some things worked out before Boyd Co next week.
held GC to 32 yards rushing on 25 carries..... Not bad but allowed 225 yards passing tonight. and 3 TD.
Jones had 4 TDS tonight, 3 rushing and 1 passing.
Nice win Russell.
ttt
Yeah we need some work there in the secondary but we have always lacked in that so look for some changes come next Friday in Boyd Co.
good start for russell
Way to go Red Devils
This team has TONS of athleticism!
Nice win Red Devils
good game...greenup was a pretty good team....but we just pulled away....there is a few things we need to work on though
RedDevilRB Wrote:good game...greenup was a pretty good team....but we just pulled away....there is a few things we need to work on though

yes this is true we really need to work on our D-BACKS the most. they ran for 32 yards 0 td's on the ground everything was in the air this game.
RedDevil_TE Wrote:yes this is true we really need to work on our D-BACKS the most. they ran for 32 yards 0 td's on the ground everything was in the air this game.
There were alot of missed assignments in the secondary. But they did come up with 3 ints as well. Talent is there, they just need to learn there responsibilities. One suggestion I would make would be putting Mitchell at Safety. Russell is going to see alot of passing teams this season and having someone deep in the middle of the field that can go up and get the ball would be huge. Jacob Sizemore was very good at this.

The deep safety cannot come up and allow that deep post pattern. However Craft did have alot of time to let those two plays develope. The D line is going to have to give better pressure.
Congrats Russell. Really shocked at giving up 18 points though!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Congrats Russell. Really shocked at giving up 18 points though!

Russell's secondary really needs work and Craft is an athlete. I hope Russell gets it straightened out before they start playing the games that really count.
Ah Midee, Russell is Russell. I am sure they will get it fixed!
Congrats Russell
Congrats Red Devils!