Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry/ Corbin Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Belfry...14
Corbin....0

7:54 left in 2nd quarter..
Sounds like a good game I left after Belfry scored the first time .
Belfry has 2 turnovers and they need to keep those TO's down if possible.
Corbin turns the ball over with with 4:04 left in the 2nd quarter,deep in Belfry territory.. Timeout Belfry..
Short gain for Lovern on 1st down..2nd down and 6 ysd to go,May for short gain..3rd down and 6 yds. to go Delay of Game penalty on Belfry..2:26 to go in the 1st quarter 1st down Belfry..
37 seconds left in the 3rd quarter late hit on Corbin..1st down Belfry.Short pass to Lovern on 1st down,Timeout Belfry..
any new updates on the belfry game
whats the score of the Belfy game can someone tell me
2nd down and 10 yds. to go for Belfry...Incomplete pass by Belfry,18 seconds to go til halftime...Screen pass to Dustin May..Field Goal attempt by Belfry no good...

Belfry...14
Corbin....0
Halftime...
Game is live on WYMT for those of you who get that channel.
7:31 left in 3rd quarter...3rd down and 7 yds to go for Corbin on their own 6 yd. line.....1st down at the 18 yd. line for Corbin6:30 left in 3rd quarter..
4:29 left in 3rd quarter Belfry's ball 1st down carry of 9 yds by Ivan Lee..Carry by Phillip Hickman 1st down Belfry at their 41 yard line...
It's also on 103.1 FM
Hickman fumbles for Belfry on the 46 yard line Corbin recovers...Campbell carries for 5 yds. on 1st down,short gain on 2nd down..3rd down Corbin...Timeout Corbin with 1:20 to go in 3rd quarter....4th down and 1 yd. to go for Corbin...1:06 to go in the 3rd quarter....Corbin comes up 1.2 yd. short of the 1st down...Belfry's ball on the 43 yard line....
End of 3rd quarter.

Belfry 14
Corbin 0
the score still 14-0?
well lol nvm we posted at the same time.
Belfry not looking anything like last years team.It could be because of Corbin.I have not figured it out yet.Next weeks game between Belfry and LC should be another good one.
2nd and 4 to go for Belfry,offsides on Corbin 1st down Belfry on the 33 yd. line....Dustin May rushes to the 29 yd. line.on 1st down....Offsides on Corbin 3rd down and less than a yard for Belfy..Dustin May carries to the 14 yd. line for Belfry.3rd down and short for Belfry..Dustin May rushes to the 7 yd. line for a Belfry 1st down..Ivan Lee carries to the 5 yd. line..May carries to the 2 yd line 3rd and goal or Belfry and May rushes for a Belfry TD...7:50 to go in the 4th quarter and Belfry leads Corbin by a score of 21 to 0..
Could there be two shutouts at cam tonight?
Andrew Elkins intercepts the ball on the 26 yd. line for Belfry..May gains 6 yds. on 1st down for Belfry..3rd and short for Belfry,1st down for Belfry to the 38 yd. line. 3rd and 4 to go for Belfry no gain on the play..4th down and Belfry is going to punt with 2:00 left in the game.. Corbin receives the ball on the 10 yd line after the punt..1:50 left in the game..
Noexcuses Wrote:Belfry not looking anything like last years team.It could be because of Corbin.I have not figured it out yet.Next weeks game between Belfry and LC should be another good one.

Actually i think there defense looks exceptional, and that backfield will be very very tough come mid-season.