Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Food for thought
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With all the postponements due to Covid-19 would it be wise or smart to halt all events for 2 weeks and allow all kids to quarantine especially with fall break approaching most districts, Or does that sound like a terrible idea?
I'm not sure anyone knows what to do. IMO halting things for 2 weeks really won't help much. Either continue as is, close up shop for the year, or.power through and let the chips fall where they may.
I've had the same thoughts, its really a tough call. Some of these guys it will be the last time they ever strap up and put on a helmet, for others its their way out to a college career and maybe even further. I would say continue to play and maybe come playoff time to be fair a round robin tourney? Not sure how to assemble but would be a good idea
I can say this much! I'm very proud of these programs and how they have all stepped up and advocated to play and tried their best to do their part! Yes I know some teams will be shut down because of COVID but its gonna happen but to see everyone following the protocols set by the KHSAA (for the most part) its a beautiful site to see! I think this year and this year only every team should get rewarded in a very difficult and different season with a playoff spot regardless of record and go from there!
Stay with the program and roll with the punches