Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Middlesboro @ Breathitt County 10/2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins and why?
Breathitt County 28
Middlesboro 21
I'll take breathitt
Breathitt County 49
Middlesboro 14
Breahitt by 2+ scores. If last years games are any indication, it could get ugly.
Middlesbrough in a close one
Breathitt running clock
Middlesboro has come a million miles. I don't think they can compete with Breathitt yet. What I do know if Middlesboro continues to improve at the rate they have in the last 18 months they will be a new district champ by next year. I thought they would suffer without Jabari Kyle and I was dead wrong. I watched them play at Pineville and they were much better than last year. Breathitt will get them this year for sure, no doubt about it, but better enjoy it.
(09-29-2020, 11:22 PM)watcher Wrote: [ -> ]Middlesboro has come a million miles.  I don't think they can compete with Breathitt yet.  What I do know if Middlesboro continues to improve at the rate they have in the last 18 months they will be a new district champ by next year.  I thought they would suffer without Jabari Kyle and I was dead wrong.  I watched them play at Pineville and they were much better than last year.  Breathitt will get them this year for sure, no doubt about it, but better enjoy it.
I hope you are right.  The district needs as many good teams as possible in it.  Breathitt has some kids coming up that in my opinion, will put them in position to compete for a state title for a couple years while they are playing at BHS.  Note I said State title, not district title.  They are that good.  But we all know how things can change and the scenario I am mentioning is if they all stay together and such.
I really like how this Breathitt team is playing, they got a lot of stuff going for them, what are they putting in the water down there? Now, they are not the old savage dogs that they used to be back in the early Holcomb days build on frozen farm boys but if they keep this up I fear what they will be capable of in the coming future. Would love to see them make another run at a 42 game win streak like back in the 90s #chills #respect
(10-01-2020, 08:31 PM)Oledad92 Wrote: [ -> ]I really like how this Breathitt team is playing, they got a lot of stuff going for them, what are they putting in the water down there? Now, they are not the old savage dogs that they used to be back in the early Holcomb days build on frozen farm boys but if they keep this up I fear what they will be capable of in the coming future. Would love to see them make another run at a 42 game win streak like back in the 90s #chills #respect
Breathitt is loaded from 8th grade up. The Lumberjack Youth program has been a fantastically success at developing skilled athletes. I look for them to be serious contenders for a state title over the next several years.
(10-03-2020, 10:43 AM)Wolfeman Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-01-2020, 08:31 PM)Oledad92 Wrote: [ -> ]I really like how this Breathitt team is playing, they got a lot of stuff going for them, what are they putting in the water down there? Now, they are not the old savage dogs that they used to be back in the early Holcomb days build on frozen farm boys but if they keep this up I fear what they will be capable of in the coming future. Would love to see them make another run at a 42 game win streak like back in the 90s #chills #respect
Breathitt is loaded from 8th grade up. The Lumberjack Youth program has been a fantastically success at developing skilled athletes. I look for them to be serious contenders for a state title over the next several years.
That's really good to hear! Breathitt football was my first love it all started with that 42 game streak as a child with my papaw & uncle mike turner who was once a teacher there many years ago.. It nice to see breathitt taking back what they once had. I'm a perry fan but I'll root for them bobcats too! Great win guys! I'll be pulling for ya!

Breathitts back!