Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: We're live tonight!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Armchair Athletics is live tonight on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/ArmchairAthleticsKY/

Should be a good show as I'm joined with Tanner Hesterberg as my co-host.

Mark Dixon and Jim Matney will be on tonight.

This will be recorded for radio later if anyone misses it, or you can just go back and watch on Facebook.
I'm actually really excited to hear what Dixon had to say
Appreciate the link, I can’t wait for the next one.
Question Zaga.. What about us guys that can't make the live call do to work related issues. What if I have questions for coaches and others and just couldn't make it. Is there a way around that? Serious question
(09-27-2020, 10:06 PM)Oledad92 Wrote: [ -> ]Question Zaga.. What about us guys that can't make the live call do to work related issues. What if I have questions for coaches and others and just couldn't make it. Is there a way around that? Serious question

All questions are good questions!
I do monitor the chat and can pass on questions if you comment on the video, but if someone can't make it I don't mind taking them ahead of time and asking them when we're live.

I don't want to blow up BGR with my stuff (I've done that in the past lol), but if it's something the community is interested in, I can post the guests ahead of time and we can do a segment where we ask the guests questions you guys post on here.
Had some issues tonight with the hardware, and unfortunately it wasn't anything I could monitor and fix while hosting at the same time. Managed it as the show went on, but I'll know what to fix going into next week.
(09-27-2020, 10:34 PM)zaga_fan Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-27-2020, 10:06 PM)Oledad92 Wrote: [ -> ]Question Zaga.. What about us guys that can't make the live call do to work related issues. What if I have questions for coaches and others and just couldn't make it. Is there a way around that? Serious question

All questions are good questions!
I do monitor the chat and can pass on questions if you comment on the video, but if someone can't make it I don't mind taking them ahead of time and asking them when we're live.

I don't want to blow up BGR with my stuff (I've done that in the past lol), but if it's something the community is interested in, I can post the guests ahead of time and we can do a segment where we ask the guests questions you guys post on here.
Okay cool!