Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge 27 - Phelps 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
East Ridge 27
Phelps 0
Congrats Er!!!!!
congrats ER and Coach Branham! Big win!
Congrats to East Ridge and to Coach Branham!
The score should have been 31-0 but with a missed PAT, a missed 2-point conversion, and a safty that wasnt called. But a wins a win, I am happy about starting our season 1-0 and Im sure Coach Branham and the rest of the Warriors are happy.
Congrats ER!
Congrats ER
I thought phelps had a better program this year, then they got shut out.
what do they think about the upcoming teams they are up against?
well this ruined my predictions about them
warriorpride Wrote:The score should have been 31-0 but with a missed PAT, a missed 2-point conversion, and a safty that wasnt called. But a wins a win, I am happy about starting our season 1-0 and Im sure Coach Branham and the rest of the Warriors are happy.
Nah the safety wasn't a missed call. You have forward progress and he got out before he got hit.
Neither team were real powerful, Epling is a good back. They will challenge Magoffin for that four sport.
Phelps is in for a long season, but honestly if Phelps would have covered the punt better and got on the fumble in the endzone on ER first TD it would have been a little better game.
hate to see phelps comeout with a shut-out, but congrats to ER
tough luck for phelps but keep your head up guys
nice job er
Congrats on the win ER!!!
Congrats ER.
Good win Warriors congrats
Nice win for ER, but don't know why they were trying to score with under a minute to go. Take a knee. It will come back to haunt.
Shady Grady Wrote:Nice win for ER, but don't know why they were trying to score with under a minute to go. Take a knee. It will come back to haunt.

We wasnt trying to score we just ran the final play and got sum big yardage on that last play.
Congrats ER
Big Congrats to Friend and Coach Bobby Branham on his first Warrior win!
just as i predicted, it got ugly for two reasons.. Phelps' o and d line.. good job er
HANDS.... Every post you put in here is slamming someone.... I'm not just saying Phelps either!!!! .........but IMO.... you need to place your choice of words more wisely @ times. Why not make a positive post every now and then rather than leave yourself out and open for criticism about your negative words??? Just a thought and OH... its just my opinion!! Smile
Congrats Ridge
Hey phs1986, i actually said if the lines of PHS could win the battle up front, it was theres for the taking, so back off.. You might just be the most obnoxious poster on the whole web site.. You should consider going to blue grass preps.
ME obnoxious??? I very seriously doubt it!!!

it got ugly for two reasons.. Phelps' o and d line

^^^^^THAT was your post that I was referring to!! I wasn't being naughty though by any means... I was just giving some friendly advice!! Being nice sometimes is really an asset!!! I do however speak what is on my mind. Sorry if I offended ya but hey.... OOPS!! Smile
and FYI..... I prefer BGR.... Smile

and OH yeah.... Congrats Warriors.... (see... I'm not THAT bad!!)
Congrats ER
bad loss for any team, coach jones must be use to these by now though, powell suffered some horrible losses, but if anyone can bounce a team back its coach jones, if the players follows, thats why he didnt have much success at powell, no one would follow him. hope things turn around for phelps.
Keep fightin' Hornets!
Two starting lineman were in the backfield and wayyy ou tof position.. that has changed now..Payne is back from where ever he was !? QB change is in th emaking.. should be ok after paintsville..they fight for the 4 seed