Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boyle County 46 Highlands 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Boyle got off to a slow start but dominated the entire game another good road win for the Rebels.
Way to go Rebs!!
Boyle is legit once again
Nice win, Congratulations Boyle County!
Congratulations to Boyle County
Wow! Highland under 100 total yards for the game. Complete domination by the Rebels.
Birdies have slid back to the pack. Boyle is legit
Congratulations to Boyle County on a very nice win. I was able to watch the game on Highlands YouTube site. I sure wish Boyle County could get a video system like Highlands has. They had at least 3 cameras and kept the viewer with the action. Here's hoping we can improve ours.
This score brought a little extra pleasure to my evening.
I don't what they're putting in the water down there but its working! I expect Boyle County to compete for a state championship, very impressive close out win. Good job fellas, Good numbers, and absolute total domination.
A convincing win, plus I don't think the Rebels have played near their potential . They now have two week to prepare for Lexington Catholic , their first and toughest district foe.
Congrats to the Rebels. Still have not played a complete game yet. This Oline is pretty darn good. Better work on covering kick offs though.