Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bluegrass Rivals Class 2A Rankings 9-21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Somerset
1. Lexington Christian Academy
3. Beechwood
4. Mayfield
5. Breathitt County
6. Danville
7. West Carter
8. Owensboro Catholic
9. Caldwell County
10. Murray

The Bluegrass Rivals Rankings Committee is made up of members selected from this site.
1-4 are locks for the rest of the season, the order will just change after Somerset plays LCA. 5-10 still has a lot of movement left between now and November 6th.
I'm a big Mayfield fan, but, right now, i'd move them down a couple of spots and move Breathitt and Caldwell ahead of them. Later in the year it may be a different story, but, that's how i'd have it at this time.
(09-22-2020, 11:23 PM)KYHSFBFan Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a big Mayfield fan, but, right now, i'd move them down a couple of spots and move Breathitt and Caldwell ahead of them. Later in the year it may be a different story, but, that's how i'd have it at this time.
 I too am a Cards fan and like what I saw last week.  Week #1 was not as bad as the score I didn't think.  They limited the dump mistakes that come from first time starts for most part and seemed to really improve as the game progressed.  I have no idea where they belong yet. I hope they continue to improve weekly.