Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prayers for the North Laurel football team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I’ve heard this evening that the North Laurel football team lost one player and another is in icu at UK due to a four wheeler accident.  Please join me in wishing our neighbors, their coaches, and families prayers for healing and recovery.  It’s always terrible to lose young men at this age, praying that god be merciful and watch over Jaguar nation during this terrible time.
Praying for there family.
Prayers to those involved
Prayers for the Robinson family and North Laurel football family!!
Prayers For North Laurel Football Family and The Robinson Family From Log Mt and The Bobcats!!
Prayers for sure!
Sad
That is terrible. Will remember the boy, family and friends in my prayers today and days to come.
Prayers from your neighbors to the north and Rock Nation! So sorry for your loss
I keep trying to come up with something to say, but there are no words. Prayers for all involved.
Praying.
My heart is heavy for the families and friends affected in this. I hope the Good Lord above grants peace and comfort to all.
Terrible Terrible news from North Laurel.

North & South Laurel are scheduled to play this coming Friday.......
#1: I hope this game takes place, no better way to honor your teammates than to get a W.
#2: 2020 has sucked so far.... the kids and fans need a few hours of getting lost in the game they love.
#3: My guess is that these two players had several friends on South Laurel's team as well.

48 minutes of high school football can be a great for the healing process.
Prayers up for North Laurel and all those affected. Terrible news
Prayers for this community and this team
Prayers For North Laurel Football Family and The Robinson Family!!

This is the nightmare that haunts every mom and dad; and is tragic beyond words.
Damn I hate to read this.

Prayers to the entire North Laurel Community!
So sad! Prayers!
Prayers for everyone. Especially their mother and father..
prayers to the players, the teams, families, and the community and area as a whole. Tragic accident. sorry to have read this. While the area loves your schools I also know the area is tight and I know that everyone certainly cares about each other. Peace love and happiness to all
Prayers for this family and the N. Laurel team. Any word on how the 18 year old is doing?
Keeping a good thought for all those in the Laurel County community. God bless.
Prayers. May God provide comfort and healing.
God of love and mercy,
embrace all those
whose hearts today
overflow with grief,
unanswered questions
and such a sense of loss.
Grant them space
to express their tears.
Hold them close
through the coming days.-Amen
So sad for the North Laurel team and community. Praying for his family.
Prayers for the family. A parents' worst nightmare realized by this poor family. Peace be with them.
(09-21-2020, 08:04 AM)Pulp Fiction Wrote: [ -> ]Terrible Terrible news from North Laurel.

North & South Laurel are scheduled to play this coming Friday.......
#1: I hope this game takes place, no better way to honor your teammates than to get a W.
#2: 2020 has sucked so far.... the kids and fans need a few hours of getting lost in the game they love.
#3: My guess is that these two players had several friends on South Laurel's team as well.

48 minutes of high school football can be a great for the healing process.
  They actually played a jv game Monday night. Coach Larkey was going to cancel it, but the mother of the boys told him to play, that’s what her boys would want. Both teams gathered at the 26 (Kole’s number) for 26 seconds of silence before the game, then North played the first series on defense with only 10 players, leaving his linebacker spot unfilled. I lost a teammate in a car wreck many years ago in high school, and it’s something that will never completely leave you. Prayers for all.