Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boyle County @ Highlands 9/25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Should be a great game.
Boyle County should win this game with an early running clock. I wish Dale Mueller was going to be on the sidelines to experience this lopsided loss.
Boyle rolls.

Boyle 48

Highlands 14
Thoughts and predictions.

Can a Mod combine the two Boyle @ Highlands threads or delete my thread?
Boyle County big
I didn’t see this thread and I started another one can a Mod combine the two or delete my thread.
Boyle
I’ll go with Boyle by 3/4 td’s
Wish dale muller come out retirement,
(09-20-2020, 07:19 PM)eagles2011 Wrote: [ -> ]Wish dale muller  come out retirement,

Tom Duffy is probably free to come back.   Smile

Just Kidding.
Tough place to win by the river.

Boyle County 42
Highlands 21
Boyle by 30+
I think Boyle will win, but I don't see a blow out. Remember this game is at Highlands and even if they are not as good as in the past this is a big game for them.
For the first half Highlands gave Boyle all they wanted last year. I think this will be a close game with Boyle pulling away at the very end. Just having the name Highlands on their chest and playing at home is worth a TD or 2.
Boyle 55-7
I don't know anything about this year's Highlands team but I hope all of you guys are right in predicting a big Boyle County win.
Can’t underestimate the blue birds at home it’ll be a much closer gamer than assumed.
IMO Highlands had the best defense Boyle saw last year and it was close at halftime with Boyle pulling away in the 3rd and I expect about the same type of game as last year.
Either this is a much weaker Highlands team than last season or both Ryle and Simon Kenton are much, much stronger than last season. Maybe it is a combination of the competition improving and Highlands continuing its downward slide, but if Boyle County is playing anywhere near the level it was on last season, they should rout the Bluebirds.