Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Floyd Central 22 Prestonsburg 12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tough loss for my cats tonight. Still having alot of fumbling and cramping issues. Was glad to see them clear up the penalty issues they had against Powell last week, though. Good game by Coach Hager and his jags. They had a solid gameplan on both sides of the ball and executed it well. If they didnt have a few key turnovers on the Prestonsburg side of the field then they probably win this game by a few more TDs. Prestonsburg has some size and some talent, they just can't seem to get it all put together.
Yea this was a exciting game to watch. I think the side officials needed some glasses though there were several calls that maybe shouldn’t have been called and some calls that needed to happen but didn’t. But the blackcats played their heart out and came just two or three plays away from winning this one. Coach brewer was making some gutsy play calls which I personally like to see and several of them paid off I look for this team to hit its stride soon.
With pburgs size they're pretty intimidating. Hats off for a hard fought game. Floyds off to a great start. Keep ya head blackcats.
Congrats Floyd Central
Keep grinding Blackcats and getting better. Things are headed in the right direction.

Congrats Jags!
I wonder if Prestonsburg will ever get back to the level they were back in the day.
(09-19-2020, 02:40 AM)jamesclay Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if Prestonsburg will ever get back to the level they were back in the day.
It will. Coach Brewer and the middle school staffs have things headed in the right direction.