Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wayne County 42 Harlan County 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final, if I understood correctly.

Congratulations Wayne County.
ouch.
stings a little

:)
(09-18-2020, 10:21 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: [ -> ]stings a little

Smile
Did they at least manage to tackle Sloan this year?
Yes but he was still phenomenal!
Sloan is a handful. Congratulations Wayne County.
Wayne defense must the question mark for this team. Giving up 42 last week to 0 this week, sure changes things.
Congrats Cards, keep your head up Black Bears
(09-18-2020, 10:32 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: [ -> ]Yes but he was still phenomenal!

(09-18-2020, 10:57 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]Sloan is a handful. Congratulations Wayne County.
I watched him in person last week.   He's unbelievable.
Yes he is. He made a believer out of me when we had to see that dude twice in a year lol. I personally have never seen a single player that has to demand 11 defensive players to hope to slow him down. He has the it factor. You can’t teach that. That’s just God given extreme talent. He makes a defense look like they are playing on ice lol. But he’s on dry ground.
Ouch...very disappointing start to the season for the Bears.
Disappointing is a kind description.
(09-19-2020, 11:14 AM)OOlballcoach Wrote: [ -> ]Ouch...very disappointing start to the season for the Bears.
Very disappointing indeed. I really thought this senior class was going to have a big year since they won the state as 8th graders.
(09-18-2020, 10:30 PM)Walt Longmire Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-18-2020, 10:21 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: [ -> ]stings a little

Smile
Did they at least manage to tackle Sloan this year?
Crazy crazy how kids develop. We played this young man every year in little league and he was kind of short and stocky. And we all know this, but kids that might have been lineman then, become running backs one day, or a running back goes to center, etc.. when they mature. Sloan was a good little power back in little league, but backed up the Somerset kid that just went to UK, the Somerset kid became a good inside linebacker, but Sloan probably runs 8/10ths faster in the 40 and is just as strong as that kid was. I guess it always amazes me how kids develop. Sloan was starting to look real good in 8th grade. You didn't hear a lot about him as usual, as a freshman but I think he still had a pretty great season for a 1st year guy. The last year...oh boy. He's a great kid too and his dad was a stud back in the day, no doubt about that. He helps SOmerset youth a lot, and has for years. Sloan moved down to Wayne I guess as a middle schooler or good God imagine how good Somerset would have been last year.