Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sony PlayStation 5 Out November 12th 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://blog.playstation.com/2020/09/16/...isc-drive/

Digital edition- No Ultra hd Blu-Ray drive  $399.99

Regular PS5 Includes Ultra hd Blu-Ray drive $499.99.
Games will be raised 10 dollars to $69.99.
I didn't know about the games raising to $70! I thought about getting the new console and then decided against it and I'm just going to upgrade my PC.
Well, there are a lot of people who excited about the release of PS5. Can't really blame because yep it is PS5, it is like one of the god-tiers in the gaming industry. Can't deny. I also do hope to try playing it someday and see if the price is really worth it.
I'm now on my second ps5. The first PS5 I got for Christmas was defective. I think it had either a bad hdmi port or Gpu. The replacement which I just got seems to work great. I've noticed Not all PS5 games are $69.99 retail. A lot of PS5 games are still $59.99 at retail.
(03-13-2021, 06:29 PM)GOREDDEVILS Wrote: [ -> ]I'm now on my second ps5. The first PS5 I got for Christmas was defective. I think it had either a bad hdmi port or Gpu. The replacement which I just got seems to work great. I've noticed Not all PS5 games are $69.99 retail. A lot of PS5 games are still $59.99 at retail.
What games you playing?
(03-13-2021, 08:38 PM)Spud6 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-13-2021, 06:29 PM)GOREDDEVILS Wrote: [ -> ]I'm now on my second ps5. The first PS5 I got for Christmas was defective. I think it had either a bad hdmi port or Gpu. The replacement which I just got seems to work great. I've noticed Not all PS5 games are $69.99 retail. A lot of PS5 games are still $59.99 at retail.
What games you playing?

Right now mostly vs bots on call of duty. I played the resident evil village demo and beat that. I plan to buy that and ratchet and clank:rift apart when they release. I downloaded the ps+ exclusive game destruction Allstars. Most of the good games don't start coming out until May or after this year.
(03-13-2021, 09:55 PM)GOREDDEVILS Wrote: [ -> ]
What games you playing?

Right now mostly vs bots on call of duty. I played the resident evil village demo and beat that. I plan to buy that and ratchet and clank:rift apart when they release. I downloaded the ps+ exclusive game destruction Allstars. Most of the good games don't start coming out until May or after this year.

I’m still trying to get an Xbox or PS5
(03-14-2021, 09:07 AM)Spud6 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-13-2021, 09:55 PM)GOREDDEVILS Wrote: [ -> ]
What games you playing?

I’m still trying to get an Xbox or PS5

I hope you get one soon. Good Luck.