Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 57th district predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i just wanted 2 know who everybody thinks about the predictions 4 the 57th

here r mine
1.lawrence co.
2.magoffin co.
3.paintsville
4.j.c.
5.sheldon clark
No way maggoffin is #2.... It's ok to support your team but statements like these make your opinions look biased.
You gotta know 2008 is the year of the Dawgs!!!
1. Johnson Central
2. Paintsville
3. Lawerence County
4. Sheldon Clark
5. Magoffin County
u got 2 be kidding me lawerence county #3. cmon they only lost morgan roberts from a team that won the 57th last year and went 2 the 15th championship game. they will win the region
magoffin#10 Wrote:u got 2 be kidding me lawerence county #3. cmon they only lost morgan roberts from a team that won the 57th last year and went 2 the 15th championship game. they will win the region
That doesn't matter much in the 57th.....Paintsville lost only 2 players to grad. from '06, and had won the 57th and should have won reg that year but gave it away in the finals. LC will find it harder to replace Roberts than what Paintsville had to replace. The tigers didn't make it out of district.
The 57th is the toughest to win in the 15th reg. You always have 2 very good teams not making it to the regional.
1) LCHS
2) PHS
3)JCHS
4)SCHS
5)MCHS
magoffin will be a very much improved team and i think someone will be surprised to see them in the district championship
magoffin#10 Wrote:magoffin will be a very much improved team and i think someone will be surprised to see them in the district championship
Someone????
I think everyone but you would be blown away!
The Guru Wrote:Someone????
I think everyone but you would be blown away!

Confusedhh:
I think Magoffin County is going to have a great team.
1.l.c.
2.j.c.
3.s.c.
4.p.h.s.
5.m.c.
1.phs
2.lchs
3.jchs
4.sc
5.mc
1.phs
2.lchs
3.sc
4.jchs
5.mc
57th crazer Wrote:1.l.c.
2.j.c.
3.s.c.
4.p.h.s.
5.m.c.

l.c will win te region... but they wull have a tough time getting through this didtrict ....and maggoffin may not win 15 games
magoffin was only 1 win away from 15 last year and this years team is going to be very much improved and i am going to stick with my prediction and say they are the 15th runner-up
Magoffin is going to have some touch players! They may just have 1 starter Tyler Hunley returning but he is a great player and will do a great job running the team and they are going to have some good players stepping up.
Sorry about response before..thought this was a basketball discussion..lol
baseball_dad Wrote:1. Johnson Central
2. Paintsville
3. Lawerence County
4. Sheldon Clark
5. Magoffin County
Hmmm, I have a question. I do know that Johnson Central won the region last year. What have they lost along with Lawrence and Paintsville?
maggoffin could win it concidering last years season
Godspeed Wrote:Hmmm, I have a question. I do know that Johnson Central won the region last year. What have they lost along with Lawrence and Paintsville?
Johnson Central lost Matt Fyffe, Justin Blanton, and Aron Haney.

Paintsville lost Daniel Pugh, Kyle Sublett,Josh Watkins, and Jonathan Miller.

Lawrence Co. lost only Morgan Roberts.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Johnson Central lost Matt Fyffe, Justin Blanton, and Aron Haney.

Paintsville lost Daniel Pugh, Kyle Sublett,Josh Watkins, and Jonathan Miller.

Lawrence Co. lost only Morgan Roberts.
Didn't Lawrence lose Timmy Hayes© to Louisville??Smile
vball3 Wrote:maggoffin could win it concidering last years season
I really highly doubt that maggoffin could win district. I really dont even see it fair because of the tough teams they have to play. Lawrence, JC and Paintsville are all baseball powerhouses and usually get ranked somewhere in the top 25 every year. I'm sure if they were to play in a different district it would be better for them competition wise.
Godspeed Wrote:Didn't Lawrence lose Timmy Hayes© to Louisville??Smile

No, Tim Hayes is a senior this year
Dawg@heart Wrote:No, Tim Hayes is a senior this year
Ok. I was confused because I remember him committing to U of L, and I thought you couldn't committ as a Junior, or is that for Division II and below?
You can verbal basically at any age in high school. Some kids may verbal earlier as long as they have been promised a scholarship following their high school graduation. You just can't sign with a team until your senior season.
The earliest you can officially sign is in the November signing period of your senior season. I think that Hayes is a non-scholarship player so I dont really know how that works as far as signing a letter of intent. I'm not sure if that is needed or not.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:The earliest you can officially sign is in the November signing period of your senior season. I think that Hayes is a non-scholarship player so I dont really know how that works as far as signing a letter of intent. I'm not sure if that is needed or not.
So he's just walking on?
No, he won't be a walk on-Louisville scouted him and he has verbally commited to them after his senior year. He is a scholarship player as far as I know...
Dawg@heart Wrote:No, he won't be a walk on-Louisville scouted him and he has verbally commited to them after his senior year. He is a scholarship player as far as I know...

You sure about that?
[email=Dawg@heart]Dawg@heart[/email] is right i know this for a fact Hayes has been recruited hard by Louisville and WVU but he decided to give a verbal commitment to the U of L at the beginning of the school year
Pages: 1 2