Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fat Pat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where is old Fat Pat this season? We all need some mashed taters!
[Image: 1vuecm.jpg]
School adminny been as busy a moth in Big Bizness sweater closet brutha! Wowza! Brick Hall got the Pats loaded up and ole Bessie wont know what hit her come Friday night on the fast food tour baby! Lockdown has added a few taters and big shoutout to the BOE for the extra wide mask baby! #wideopen  #covidlockdownisamutha  More mash taters please!!!
A fatpat, my Bobcats head to town Friday night. Do we have signal over there to be able to watch livestream of Belfry/Pikeville?
(09-15-2020, 12:41 PM)School Admin. Wrote: [ -> ]Where is old Fat Pat this season? We all need some mashed taters!
I'm glad to see you well! What kind of an impact will this COVID have on concession stands? Will there be enough taters?
(09-15-2020, 07:55 PM)Spud6 Wrote: [ -> ]A fatpat, my Bobcats head to town Friday night. Do we have signal over there to be able to watch livestream of Belfry/Pikeville?
[Image: 4fbwi4.gif]
Spudz brutha youz good bruh! The KCC maintenance crew been working on the signal for cellular and for TV 24 baby all summy long! #livestreamtatersarethebest #bigguyscaredofheights  More mash taters please!!!
(09-16-2020, 11:09 AM)School Admin. Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-15-2020, 12:41 PM)School Admin. Wrote: [ -> ]Where is old Fat Pat this season? We all need some mashed taters!
I'm glad to see you well! What kind of an impact will this COVID have on concession stands? Will there be enough taters?
[Image: sudden-impact]   Adminny brutha impact been a freaking mutha! CT said big guy wez got to scale the concessions back due to the coviddy! Said CT looky here #$ll no baby wez got to eat! Brick Hall said big guy itz going to be alright and wez will have a concession stand baby!  #shizzlenizzle  #covidandfatpatshutdownthebuffets  More mash taters please!!!