Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt County @ Powell County 9-18-20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts? Score Predictions?
Breathitt wins but never count out Powell especially at home.
Powell is unpredictable when playing at home. I believe Breathitt will get away with this one but by how much is up to Powell. Still going to be rooting for the Pirates!
I just hope the Bobcats look better on defense. Do not really care what the score is. They looked BAD last week against Estill.
Breathitt had better improve a whole lot on Def. or Middlesboro will put up 60 on them. Breathitt improves on Def. and wins by 17 + at Powell.
Running clock by Breathitt
Breathitt's defense didn't look too strong against Estill. I understand it was the first game of the year, with short preparation, but we have to get better. We also had a lot of injuries and cramps during the game, which didn't help either. As far as Powell, I think they are improved from last year, but it's hard to tell how much improved they are. I think offensively, Breathitt will score as much as they want to, but I'm curious to see how the defense responds. I think this team has the potential to be a very good team by years end, and I think Breathitt will respond with a solid all around performance. Breathitt wins 48-7.
I'll take the bobcats by 2 scores
If Breathitt does not win this game by 30 points they have to be dropped in class rankings.
(09-14-2020, 01:54 PM)Strikeout King Wrote: [ -> ]Breathitt wins but never count out Powell especially at home.
lol! Are you even an Estill fan!? You literally gave them no chance to win last week... Yet here you are saying Powell has a chance... Give me a break and just go be a MIKE JONES fan!
Tyler1 listen pal, reread that sentence. Make yourself a hotpocket & look at it as a generosity. Breathitt by 3 scores. Good look to both teams
Breathitt should roll in this one but it is at Powell so who knows. Pburg had them down 3 TD's last week and was driving for a fourth score near the end of the half when the flags started flying. Breathitt has the better team but after what happened last week, anything is possible.

Breathitt - 41
Powell - 20
(09-18-2020, 08:38 AM)Bleacher_Creature_10 Wrote: [ -> ]Breathitt should roll in this one but it is at Powell so who knows. Pburg had them down 3 TD's last week and was driving for a fourth score near the end of the half when the flags started flying. Breathitt has the better team but after what happened last week, anything is possible.

Breathitt - 41
Powell - 20
Are you saying Powell won because of flags? It couldn’t possibly be more determination from the Pirates or that Pburg was out coached in the second half? Just curious because your statement seems pretty typical after the loss.
Breathitt by 36