Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bluegrass Rivals Class 2A Rankings 9/14/20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Somerset
2. Lexington Christian
3. Beechwood
4. Mayfield
5. Danville
6. Breathitt County
7. Caldwell County
8. Murray
9. Owensboro Catholic
10. West Carter

The Bluegrass Rivals Ranking Committee is made of members selected from this site.
Could switch Danville and Mayfield. Looks good at this point.
3 teams in the same district in top 5 !!
2a will be interesting
Can’t wait to watch this play out ..
Somerset, LCA and Danville in same District. What a dog fight. Rankings look good to me.
Mayfield, Murray, and Caldwell all in same district.. so it could be said . 2 different districts with three teams a piece, in the top 8 teams.
So Danville hasn’t played a game yet and won 3 games last season but is ranked at #5? Not sure I see the logic behind that. Expecting to see my comets slowly creep up in rankings over the course of the regular season!
Breathitt didn't play like the #6 team in the state last week. A lot of things can change and I look for the Bobcats to get a lot better as the year goes on, but as of right now, I think the top three teams are heads and shoulders above everyone else.
(09-17-2020, 08:55 AM)Cat Daddy Wrote: [ -> ]Breathitt didn't play like the #6 team in the state last week. A lot of things can change and I look for the Bobcats to get a lot better as the year goes on, but as of right now, I think the top three teams are heads and shoulders above everyone else.
Breathitt doesn’t play a real opponent until Paintsville. The top 3 being head and shoulders above everyone else is usually how it is.