Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Floyd Central 24 Hazard 21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Good win for Floyd central.
Why’d they play this one at Perry Central instead of Hazard?
Congrats to Floyd Central on what has to be the biggest win in their young programs history to this point!
21-6 at the half and Floyd central decided they were gonna come out and be bullies. Seemed like their kids wanted it more so hats off to them.
(09-13-2020, 01:57 AM)Spud6 Wrote: [ -> ]Why’d they play this one at Perry Central instead of Hazard?

If I heard right, their was some damage done to Hazard's field. Maybe a light pole or something to that effect fell on the turf.
Really good win for Floyd
This one surprised me.
(09-13-2020, 01:57 AM)Spud6 Wrote: [ -> ]Why’d they play this one at Perry Central instead of Hazard?

They’ll play next week at Perry too while they resurface their field.
This was a very good win for Floyd Central. There big offensive line wore Hazard down. Hazard is going to have to cut down on mistakes if they are going to win games. 5 total turnovers and 3 inside the redzone. Hazard has a couple of athletes who could take one to the house at any time. The good news is those kids are sophomores and juniors. But Hazard best have those mistakes cleaned up next week or Danville may put a hurting on them..

But back to Floyd Central who I must congratulate, they never panicked,they played there game, and used it to there advantage. They had the ball almost all the 3rd quarter. Big time win for there program.
Big win for them