Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: North Hardin 19 Frederick Douglass 17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final. North Hardin kicks a 25 yard FG as time expires for the win. Great game!
damn ball must have rolled 4 times back to the holder. I have never seen that before.

Both teams are going be strong when the times comes. Can't. wait to follow them as the season goes. Both displayed a lot of heart.
I need to figure out how to edit on this new platform. I tried to go back and change my Pickem pick in this game to North Hardin but couldn't.

Either way, huge win in a game with a ton of starpower.
Lol. Roshambo pouting about missing a pick
(09-11-2020, 11:15 PM)RoShamBo Wrote: [ -> ]I need to figure out how to edit on this new platform. I tried to go back and change my Pickem pick in this game to North Hardin but couldn't.

Send me a pm or make another post on the pocket thread, and I'll change it.
I was really impressed with North Hardin in this one.
(09-12-2020, 07:56 AM)Westside Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2020, 11:15 PM)RoShamBo Wrote: [ -> ]I need to figure out how to edit on this new platform. I tried to go back and change my Pickem pick in this game to North Hardin but couldn't.

Not necessary. I don't want anyone complaining when I win at the end of the year.  Smile

(09-11-2020, 11:26 PM)Easy Wind Wrote: [ -> ]Lol.  Roshambo pouting about missing a pick
If I get a pick wrong, then it's clearly a flaw within the system.  Cool
(09-12-2020, 03:22 PM)RoShamBo Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-12-2020, 07:56 AM)Westside Wrote: [ -> ]

Not necessary. I don't want anyone complaining when I win at the end of the year.  Smile

(09-11-2020, 11:26 PM)Easy Wind Wrote: [ -> ]Lol.  Roshambo pouting about missing a pick
If I get a pick wrong, then it's clearly a flaw within the system.  Cool

I meant if it ever happens again.
All the FD hype and they lose game one.
(09-13-2020, 10:38 PM)jamesclay Wrote: [ -> ]All the FD hype and they lose game one.
To arguably the 2nd best team in the state. I think they're still the favorite in 5A right now.