Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mercer Co @Boyle Co 9-11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts?
Should be a good early test for both teams. Boyle has a lot of transitioning from Head Coach to QB to WR. Defense replaces a lot as well.
Boyle will have a lot of first time starters. Look for Mercer to keep it close with Boyle pulling away in the second half.
Boyle 28-Mercer Co 14
Boyle 35-7
Boyle 42-10.

Boyle has 8-9 players that saw significant time on defense last year I think Hester will once again have one of the better defenses in the state this year.
Boyle by 17
Mercer is a little down this year. They lost a lot. I say is by 28.
All depends on how soon Haddix can get his offense up and running. If the kids get acclimated to it quickly and Mercer has trouble defending the pass could get ugly quickly.
Everybody knows by now that I’m a Haddix fan. And what I saw behind the fence the other day wearing my mask In practice Boyle County Qb look pretty dang good and I know a good Qb when I see one. Lol. But what I was impress by was Boyle County receivers 8 or 9 deep, throw it in the air and they will catch’s it ( unbelievable Recievers) Team really pass the eye tests. With that said. Boyle County 48 Mercer County 14
I know fans like to talk about the passing game. Boyle has an outstanding running back in Will McDaniel. He might be as good as any all purpose back in the state. He is just as good on defense also. Boyle lost some outstanding players, but they have some very very good players returning. I like Boyle in this one 42=7.
By the way. Will was just named as one of the top forty players in the state by a vote of the coaches. This carries a lot more weight in my opinion than just fans like myself. Lets all hope for a safe and great game.
I was told Friday that parents only or each player would get 4 vouchers for the games attendance, not even faculty would be able to attend unless they worked the game.
Per Boyle County Football page.......

GAME WEEK!!! We do not have official information about distribution of tickets/vouchers for Friday's game, but we will share that info. as soon as we get it from the school.
For those who can't attend in person, our awesome BCSN crew will be broadcasting games through a pay-per-view service this year. The direct link to Friday's game is attached. We did a "trial run," and it looks like the cost per game will be $5.45.
You can go ahead and set up your online account, and then when you are ready to watch, all you do is login to your account and the video feed begins at the given time!
WHO YA' WITH? #againstallodds
https://www.team1prep.com/ky/?S=boylecounty&B=191936
(09-07-2020, 12:38 PM)Rebel55 Wrote: [ -> ]Per Boyle County Football page.......

GAME WEEK!!! We do not have official information about distribution of tickets/vouchers for Friday's game, but we will share that info. as soon as we get it from the school.
For those who can't attend in person, our awesome BCSN crew will be broadcasting games through a pay-per-view service this year. The direct link to Friday's game is attached.  We did a "trial run," and it looks like the cost per game will be $5.45.
You can go ahead and set up your online account, and then when you are ready to watch, all you do is login to your account and the video feed begins at the given time!
WHO YA' WITH? #againstallodds
https://www.team1prep.com/ky/?S=boylecounty&B=191936

Thanks for the Info.  Signed up for Friday already.  Looking forward to it.   Cool
Help I can’t get the game to play from my phone to my TV any ideas?