Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BossDaddy This Thread is for you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So you proposed that in blue states, which I would take it as those ran by Democratic Governors have higher numbers of deaths and I will assume cases of Covid.

Well lets look at that: I am using the source of Politico

https://www.politico.com/interactives/20...new-cases/

Going By top ten: 4 states have blue governors I believe... not sure on New Jersey. I would think that they have a democratic governor as well as Illinois 

6 have republican governors: I think North Carolina has a republican governor. 

The rest is very interesting. 

I will give you a chance to look at the data. I look forward to the discussion. The only thing in question could be the source politico, I have no clue on their political leanings. Hoot may be able to give some insights
Interesting read but I plainly stated deaths, blue states have more deaths top 3.

Also add that Louisiana, North Carolina, Illinois, New Jersey, New York, and California all have Dem governors. So it’s 6 out of top ten are dem.
(08-21-2020, 08:22 AM)Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting read but I plainly stated deaths, blue states have more deaths top 3.

Also add that Louisiana, North Carolina, Illinois, New Jersey, New York, and California all have Dem governors. So it’s 6 out of top ten are dem.

That also has to account for population as well. I was not sure on North Carolina as having a Dem Governor and Louisana but for sure New Jersey, New York, and California.
Why are we blaming the governors? I don’t know one provincial leader in Europe that screwed the pooch on Covid leadership. Why? Because it’s a Pandemic and the buck stops at the country’s fed govt.

Ours dropped the ball and it’s still rolling.
(08-24-2020, 09:25 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]Why are we blaming the governors?  I don’t know one provincial leader in Europe that screwed the pooch on Covid leadership. Why?  Because it’s a Pandemic and the buck stops at the country’s fed govt. 

Ours dropped the ball and it’s still rolling.
FYI. we are not part of Europe. Our form of government is a constitutional republic. You do not even have a basic understanding of your own government, so do not try to pass yourself off as an expert on European governments.