Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Any Intel on What KHSAA BOC Will decide tomorrow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We did this last time...  Julian Tackett said the overwhelming feedback he received was that his members wanted to play.  

Anybody have any info on what the KHSAA will decide tomorrow?  Hearing anything from local ad's?
It’s just a guess but I’m sure we’ll see the same circus as we did last time out of the two Jefferson County members.
You will have the same 5 that have voted no vote no again - it's the others we need to stay the course. Assuming they vote to keep with the 24th and 11th. I can telll you that Frankfort is not in support and will do everything they can to cancel fall sports.
^^^All states with Republican governors except Maryland and their idiot RINO gov are playing. Only a very few with Dem govs are playing. Argue science all you want, most people realize it's all political now...
Yes, we’re playing! Wait and see.
(08-19-2020, 07:57 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, we’re playing! Wait and see.

pleaseberightpleaseberightpleaseberightpleaseberight
YES! Around midday today I heard it was almost a lock that they will try to start Sept.11, but later today I heard some smoke coming from Frankfort. From my understanding its a go by the Khsaa, but I'm nervous about what they said in Frankfort. Will soon find out
The KHSAA needs to make the Governor do his own work. If he wants it cancelled, he can put his name on it. Not use the KHSAA to do his work for him.
(08-19-2020, 11:32 PM)Panther Thunder Wrote: [ -> ]The KHSAA needs to make the Governor do his own work. If he wants it cancelled, he can put his name on it. Not use the KHSAA to do his work for him.

Exactly. And you can bet he wants it shut down. Prove me wrong gov. Dems gonna Dem, especially in the days before this election.
Please let me be wrong, I'm expecting a sh!tshow tomorrow with the 10% wanting shutdown or delay (which probably leads to shutdown) making 90% of the noise and getting their way.