Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: General Flynn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Following is the truth about Flynn and why yet another reason why liberals Fake News and idiots who get brainwashed by them *coughCar...nevermind we all know...
Start at bottom and read up.

I messed up the numbering in this thread, but you get the idea
Show this thread
Undercover Huber
@JohnWHuber
·
5h
I don’t see almost any realistic path to Flynn being sentenced at this point, meaning there will be nothing to pardon or commute. But I’ve been wrong before...

/ENDS
Show this thread
Undercover Huber
@JohnWHuber
·
5h
*Its possible Sullivan will just throw the case out himself, or much more unlikely, try and hold Flynn to the plea (even in this scenario, DOJ could still request to pull the sentencing themselves).
Show this thread
Undercover Huber
@JohnWHuber
·
5h
Prediction 4: AG Barr or USA Durham trying to hold anyone accountable for what they did will be spun as an “attack” on “the rule of law”, the exact opposite of the truth. The attack on the law already happened. By Comey’s crew.
Show this thread
Undercover Huber
@JohnWHuber
·
5h
Prediction 3: Social media will forever be filled with people responding “but he pled guilty” and “traitor” to anything about Flynn, regardless of facts and context. Largely because the media refuse to tell the story straight & ran “Collusion” delusions 24/7 for years
Show this thread
Undercover Huber
@JohnWHuber
·
5h
Prediction 2: Instead of asking why the Flynn “case” was always a train wreck, the media will run stories about “political interference” by Trump’s “handpicked” AG Barr, who is dropping the case against Flynn just to “please Trump”, and pretend Flynn is as good as guilty anyway
Show this thread
Undercover Huber
@JohnWHuber
·
5h
Prediction 2: DOJ will drop the prosecution that never should have been brought in the first place. The FBI’s investigation was pretextual, the “crime” doesn’t meet the statute requirements, undue pressure was used to force a plea & the FBI sure doesn’t want Strzok on the stand
Show this thread
Undercover Huber
@JohnWHuber
·
5h
Prediction 1: Judge Sullivan will accept Flynn’s request to withdraw his plea.*
Show this thread
Undercover Huber
@JohnWHuber
·
5h
Some predictions about where the
@GenFlynn
situation is going
Read bottom up again.

Solomon L. Wisenberg
@WisenbergSol
·
11h
Use of the Logan Act as a pretext is the key here. It signals a corrupt investigation from the outset. Everyone in official Washington would know this immediately. That anyone at a senior level in DOJ or FBI would be a part of, or countenance, such an effort is a disgrace
Quote Tweet

Jonathan Turley
@JonathanTurley
· 11h
I have been a criminal defense attorney for decades. I have seen abusive tactics. However this is one of the most thuggish records I have seen. Most concerning is that they were trying to create a crime, not investigating a crime. The use of Logan only highlights that bias.

Undercover Huber
@JohnWHuber
·
6h
AG Barr: “One of the problems with what happened was precisely that they pulled the investigation up to the executive floors, and it was run and birddogged by a very small group of very high-level officials...The idea that this was seven layers below him is simply not true.”
GIF
Show this thread
Undercover Huber
@JohnWHuber
·
6h
COMEY: “You can’t run an investigation that’s seven layers below you...You have to leave it to the career professionals to do”

(FBI Field Office tries to close ridiculous pre-textual investigation of
@GenFlynn
for Russia Collusion)

STRZOK: Hold it, “7th Floor involved”
Game, set and match. Liberal criminals at the top of Obama administration were corrupt as it can ever get, and Fake News liberal media lied about it for years. Only liars and idiots...*cough Car...nevermind everyone knows the deal...