Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Powell Co. vs. Jackson Co. Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Powell hosts Jackson co. in the Hall of Fame bowl at Powell co.
Powell looked good in first scrimmage against South Floyd, They scored at will.
Powell's 2nd scrimmage against Knott, Powell lead 8-0 at half. Knott scored in the final quarter and got a safety. Powell had several chances to score but fumbled the football.
Powell's D looked really good and shut down the run game of Knott.
Jackson co. played it's first scrimmage against Paintsville also at Knott, Paintsville won 30-0 if you count the 4th quarter, 36-0 Paintsville. But if you count the 4th quarter Powell 14 Knott 10.
Jackson co. has a couple of good running backs in their full back and a half back.
Jackson also looked good early on getting to the football on defense. Jackson co. is a better football team than people might think. Their full back is a hoss.
What's your prediction for Powell vs. Jackson??
42-12 Powell
Powell-24
Jackson-0
I watched powell play knott co., and Jackson co. play paintsville there decent teams. Jackson co. has some big guys. I see

Powell-7
Jackson co.-12
This game will either come down to who has the ball last or powell county wins big because jackson may have a tough time stopping the spread that powell may be able to perfect in the years to come. I say jacskon 24-21
RIP_28 Wrote:Jackson co. played it's first scrimmage against Paintsville also at Knott, Paintsville won 30-0 if you count the 4th quarter, 36-0 Paintsville. But if you count the 4th quarter Powell 14 Knott 10.

At Knott County's field they played games consisting of 3qt. and let the JV get some work in for the 4th. So good luck to Jackson co. on their game against Powell should b an exciting game, i will try my best to be there.
it will be hard defensively. i say powell 24 jackson 16.
Powell in a rout.
Powell should win by 20 or more IMO.
powell is undefeated in its hall of fame bowl, seems that its the only game the past teams have be capable of winning, i dont see the streak ending, some players from powell havebeen playing together all their lives, that makes a team. chemistry, powell has some but not enough, but enough to beat jackson county. powell 20-jc 6 rice has over 300 passing yards.
powell will dominate this one
Powell wins 28-21.
I will have to say I think Powell will win... It's their first actual game and they are counting down the days... I'm not much on statistics but I see the improvement these guys are making
Powell
ugly football game but since it is at Powell, Powell wins
Powell will win this one. There is no way that they will be out coached and they just simply have more atheletes.
I'd like to see Powell get off to a good start in the regular season.I'll go with Powell 35-21.
[quote=launchpad4;418285 they just simply have more atheletes.[/quote]
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
launchpad4 Wrote:Powell will win this one. There is no way that they will be out coached and they just simply have more atheletes.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
the athletes arent even comparable.....that is funny.....thats all jackson county has
im picking powell in this one they look good from what i see.
TarHeel_Fan15 Wrote::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
the athletes arent even comparable.....that is funny.....thats all jackson county has

Have you ever seen football or do you think that its already april fools?
jackson might have to play hard but i think they can do it expcally with there new staff. powel county office is mainly passing but since jacksons d is good it might be interesting
jackson got it
launchpad4 Wrote:Have you ever seen football or do you think that its already april fools?
Being an athlete has nothing to do with football....And yes I have saw football....We played Jackson last friday night and their kids were very very athletic....They would probably have beaten us if they would have ever saw a football before...I stayed around for a few minutes and watched Powell and their athletes were no where as athletic as Jackson....That's jut my opinion....It may be wrong but I have saw a lot of athletes in my time and these kids were very athletic....Good luck to Jackson on the rest of their season....I would like to see these guys win some games!!
if powell plays as a team and not as individuals then they should come out on top, powell having a team for 20+ years, and not have a winning season yet, i think its time for things to change, powell might or might not win, it will be interesting non the less, i still think powell will win, and Rice will show why he should be a top qb in eastern ky.