Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2020-2021 Season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It looks like the Sweet 16 will not be played this year. So let’s take a look a what everyone believes is a very early top preseason teams for next year. Of course we don’t know who will benefit from the transfer portal but we need something to talk about to kill the time.

Here’s my very early poll.

1. JC- They don’t lose a single player I believe and will benefit in that district with MC and Paintsville losing players due to graduation.
2. MC- Defending champs with Dingess and James. They do lose Smith-Mills and Maynard but return Dalton and Davis as well.
3. Pikeville- With a star in Sammons, a healthy backcourt in Hall and Lockhart plus a rising player in Robinson. Pikeville will be very good
4. LC- They do lose T. Maynard but return two good players in C. Maynard and T. Adkins who do have a lot of experience in big games now and will be favorite in the 58th until someone knocks them off
5. BL- They return everyone from last year. It was a disappointing year and I’d like to see them beat a talented team but with what they have coming back I have to at least put them top 5.
6. Paintsville- Losing Keaton will really hurt them but they have Fugate.
7. East Ridge- They play together and really showed a lot of progress toward the end of the season.
8. SV- Will be interesting to see this team without Potter. You can interchange 7 and 8 at the moment.
9. MC- Could be the sleeper team of the year.
10- Belfry- I believe with Francis graduating from Phelps and PCC still down that S. Dean is arguably the best player in that district.
Coaches changes, Players transfers who knows what will happen.
All depends on a vaccine, no vaccine = no school = no season (jmo). Virus projected to return in October/November just like the flu does from some experts on the news.