Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard vs Wolfe Co (14 Region Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts?
I'm taking there Bulldogs by 8 in this one. Wolfe has momentum, but I just simply can't see them taking down the smoking hot Bulldogs right now.
Really like to see Wolfe pull off the "upset" but I think their run falls a little short in Hindman. I hope I am wrong, I will be rooting for the Wolves and watching the live stream from my couch!
[Image: ZHpvqlwJTLxmCFfPBcd4xe-4tuY_BQG8s00eTHzT...YXZtoU9Xuo]
Bruthas ole Fatpat gotz a feeling history gets made in Mortys as the underdog is coming in as hot as grammys skillet after cooking supper baby and thats hot!Wolfy and Creech be breaking ankles and bringing the roof down tonight!Wolves by 5.5 in Fatpats house!Be tearing concessions up and Pat Nation will rise up to root on the cubs!Ole Fatpat is hungry all the time on top of the gym or at the bottom of the gym its all the same bruh! #goingtobefun #wolfenationtimetorise More mash taters please!!!
I don’t think it would be a upset if Wolfe wins there playing there best ball and so is hazard I see 2 pretty close to evenly matched teams battling for a spot at rupp
CatsFan2.0 Wrote:I don’t think it would be a upset if Wolfe wins there playing there best ball and so is hazard I see 2 pretty close to evenly matched teams battling for a spot at rupp

It would be an upset.
Hazard has been the #1 team in the region the entire year.
Wolfe has been anywhere from 3rd-5th.

Hazard is seeking their 22nd regional title.
Wolfe is seeking their 1st.

But I really do believe that Wolfe can win the game.
They have regional title talent. If all that talent just comes to play tonight. Will be a wild night in Wolfe County.
Hazard by 14.
Hazard by 8, hope i’m wrong!!
61-50. Hazard
If Wolfe keeps shooting the ball like they have been it will be a tough out for hazard..hazard should dominate down low but the hot shooting from the wolves could over power that..I think the wolves pull off the upset tonight in a thriller..53-57 Wolfe co.
Hazard by 17
Wolfe 16 hazard 14. End of 1st
Hazard 26 Wolfe 21. Halftime
Hazard 36 Wolfe 33. End of 3