Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence Co. vs. Martin County (15th Region Championship) Monday 7pm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who do you all have in this one? Both teams are playing hot basketball right at the right time.
Cards punch their ticket to Rupp
Lawrence county is extremely well coached and play as hard as I’ve seen a team play in a long time. They can shoot from all 5 positions and have several ball handlers. That being said to me it’s going to be very hard for them to limit James enough to win this game. Im rooting for the Bulldogs but I’ll predict the Cardinals to win on the shoulders of a big time performance from James.
They have played two times this year and MC has won both times.

Dec 6 MC won at home 74-42 with Dingess, James and Smith-Mills leading the Cards to a 30 point will.

Feb 4 Martin County won at LC 61-53 with Dingess and James leading the Cards to a 8 point win.

Both teams are playing well but Martin County wins this one by 7 68-61 and goes to Rupp.

:Cheerlead:Cheerlead GO CARDS :Cheerlead:Cheerlead
Gonna be an exciting night.
If any school in the Commonwealth deserves a Feel-Good story.... it's Martin County.
Cards 69, LC 54. LC has several good players that can shoot, handle the ball, and are smart with the ball. But I just don't see LC having enough to guard Dingess, Smith-Mills, and Dalton. Dalton is automatic from the line and is 50% for the year behind the 3. Then you have Davis that has the most spark off the bench in the region that can get you 6-8 rebounds and 6-8 points every night of the week. But the biggest factor is size. James always seems to play well against LC. It'll be a good game though. The Maynard boys from LC are tough
My prediction is the 36 season drought ends tonight for Sheldon Clark/Martin County boys basketball going to the Sweet 16.

Looks like Martin County will have good draw vs. Owensboro or Owensboro Catholic.
Lawrence county will spread the floor. Will have to hit outside shots because James from Martin county clogs the middle up.
I take Martin county to win this one
Martin county-69
Lawrence county-58
Brady dingess- Martin county- tournament mvp
MC will live their dream. I’ve heard one of the coaches has someone in the hospital, any news if all MC coaches will be in attendance?
Whoever you pick you better get there early and get a good seat. We Cardinal fans like to cheer on our team!
Pulling for the Dawgs...
I Thought I’d get here early for a good seat. Doors don’t open til 6.
Will WPRG have this one on Facebook?
Lawrence County living and dying by the 3 and the shots jaut aren’t falling this far. I don’t understand their gameplan of not fronting the post and just allowing James to catch the ball.
Martin County is going to be heading to Rupp! Glad to see someone different representing the 15th region.