Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Estill Co at Knott County Central 3/4/20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: MessyWeeklyGallowaycow-small.gif]
Bolz paparazzi is going wild in Hindmy trying to get pics and interviews with Brown Sugar and Quickdraw! Wowza!Yodees is bonkers and its almost game day baby!Pat Nation will be turning out like a mutha!The basketball gods will shine down on Mortys and the Kings palace bruthas! Pats by an Abe and three Washingtons! #hindmyisparadisecity #thunderintroublesome More mash taters please!!!
Let me see. Is that 8 fat pat?
As I said in another thread, The PG will shoot the Pats right out of this one IMO. Estill will have a game plan to allow the PG to beat his team as he did in the District Title game against Letcher.

Estill 46

Knott 43
Hopefully BB has talked to his team about playing as a team. Estill has improved since the last meeting between these two, but with it being on Knott’s home floor I would give them the edge if they play together and swing the ball. Estill has given Knott’s fits in meetings in past couple of post seasons, once beating them in the finals just two years ago when Knott was expected to win my many. Bentley is a great coach and will have a game plan. BB has to control his guards and get other team members involved.
roundballer Wrote:Hopefully BB has talked to his team about playing as a team. Estill has improved since the last meeting between these two, but with it being on Knott’s home floor I would give them the edge if they play together and swing the ball. Estill has given Knott’s fits in meetings in past couple of post seasons, once beating them in the finals just two years ago when Knott was expected to win my many. Bentley is a great coach and will have a game plan. BB has to control his guards and get other team members involved.

I’m sure the PG will flop, drop and roll many times. I want to watch this game but the thought of seeing him flop makes me sick, i doubt I can even turn it on! Someone please tell this boy to play ball, nothing about flopping every time he goes down the court makes him look like a tough competitor.
Who or what are the keys to the game for both teams?
mountainbballman Wrote:Who or what are the keys to the game for both teams?

Keys for Estill:
1. Control tempo - probably easy to do since Knott doesn't play at a fast pace.
2. Control boards - McGuire is out so Estill has to take advantage of his absence.
3. Pressure Knott's youth - Knott has to play with several freshmen. Letcher took advantage of Slone in the Letcher game and Estill has to do the same.

Keys for Knott:
1. Limit turnovers - The young players have to absorb the pressure and rise above.
2. Play team basketball - Napier and Damron must realize that 2 is not greater than 5.
3. Home court - relax and enjoy the opportunity of playing the regional at home. Let the crowd get behind you.
mountainbballman Wrote:Who or what are the keys to the game for both teams?

For Estill, I would say that (as usual) it comes down to Benton getting help. Long is back and healthy finally, so that will help a lot. Isfort and Click need to bring the energy on the defensive end and the boards. If they do that and long and Benton carry the load offensively with some help from others, they will come out on top IMO. I would help off of everyone except the PG and make him beat them. He will flop around and throw up shots just as he has done all season.
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: MessyWeeklyGallowaycow-small.gif]
Bolz paparazzi is going wild in Hindmy trying to get pics and interviews with Brown Sugar and Quickdraw! Wowza!Yodees is bonkers and its almost game day baby!Pat Nation will be turning out like a mutha!The basketball gods will shine down on Mortys and the Kings palace bruthas! Pats by an Abe and three Washingtons! #hindmyisparadisecity #thunderintroublesome More mash taters please!!!

I predict there will be all the time they need for pics and interviews after this game. Like until next year...
#clear the tracks
#illseeyourabeandwashingtons
#raiseyouaHamilton
Easy Wind Wrote:Let me see. Is that 8 fat pat?

[Image: 4RW6.gif] Easy baby like your style! Pat Nation be rocking to Snoop all night long bruh! #swaggy More mash taters please!!!
jumpshooter Wrote:For Estill, I would say that (as usual) it comes down to Benton getting help. Long is back and healthy finally, so that will help a lot. Isfort and Click need to bring the energy on the defensive end and the boards. If they do that and long and Benton carry the load offensively with some help from others, they will come out on top IMO. I would help off of everyone except the PG and make him beat them. He will flop around and throw up shots just as he has done all season.

[Image: source.gif] Leapy baby if Esty leaves Brown Sugar open and Bentley will wished to the basketball gods why he$$ has been unleashed on him come Wednesday baby! Esty be like this lil fella and will saw the board right off under em brutha! Falling into Kings trap in ole Fatpats backyard baby! #allpartoftheplan More mash taters please!!!
jumpshooter Wrote:As I said in another thread, The PG will shoot the Pats right out of this one IMO. Estill will have a game plan to allow the PG to beat his team as he did in the District Title game against Letcher.

Estill 46

Knott 43

basketballx2 Wrote:I’m sure the PG will flop, drop and roll many times. I want to watch this game but the thought of seeing him flop makes me sick, i doubt I can even turn it on! Someone please tell this boy to play ball, nothing about flopping every time he goes down the court makes him look like a tough competitor.

jumpshooter Wrote:For Estill, I would say that (as usual) it comes down to Benton getting help. Long is back and healthy finally, so that will help a lot. Isfort and Click need to bring the energy on the defensive end and the boards. If they do that and long and Benton carry the load offensively with some help from others, they will come out on top IMO. I would help off of everyone except the PG and make him beat them. He will flop around and throw up shots just as he has done all season.

[Image: raw] Bolz special sale going on at the Hindmy Dolla store for neck braces to keep up with the neck snapping that be commencing once fans start trying to keep up with Brown Sugars and the Pats swag bruh! #olefatpatbewearingtwoofem #moremovesthanexlax More mash taters please!!!
If sir flops a lot decides to pass the ball , I think Knott will win. If you look , Haddix has hit 4-5 3 pointers in a game, Slone has hit 7 of his last 12 3 pointers, but against letcher, they didn’t shoot 1 between them, Damron and Napier really wanted to be the men and it cost them. I look Nd or nothing different, estill wins by 4.
As far as the keys to the game go,
I think Knott has to play team ball,
Estill can never be taken lightly.
I still don’t think the Knott PG is the heart of the team even though he forces it and tries to be.
The Heart of Knott County is the lone Senior Williams, probably the best rebounder in the region. Has a season high 16 boards on senior night. He has handled the boards even before McGuire got hurt, and does all the dirty work with zero recognition. That’s usually the heart of a team. When he scores to go with the boards they usually win.
Damron looks for the glory and the pts. Not the Heart in my opinion, probably the Achilles heel.
Napier is a far better scorer than Damron, but need s to get some looks off the pass.
The role players and bench can’t get into a rhythm when the passes are few and far between.
Oldschool91 Wrote:As far as the keys to the game go,
I think Knott has to play team ball,
Estill can never be taken lightly.
I still don’t think the Knott PG is the heart of the team even though he forces it and tries to be.
The Heart of Knott County is the lone Senior Williams, probably the best rebounder in the region. Has a season high 16 boards on senior night. He has handled the boards even before McGuire got hurt, and does all the dirty work with zero recognition. That’s usually the heart of a team. When he scores to go with the boards they usually win.
Damron looks for the glory and the pts. Not the Heart in my opinion, probably the Achilles heel.
Napier is a far better scorer than Damron, but need s to get some looks off the pass.
The role players and bench can’t get into a rhythm when the passes are few and far between.

No need for competition to see who gets to be the hero. The last team standing will every one be heroes.

#clear the tracks
I’m hearing it’s bobble head night on Wednesday. Engineers will advance but patriot fans get their very own bobble head

Bolz, all of Morty's visitors better buckle the freak up cause the Big A$$ fans will be rollin and Brown Sugar is coming at you wide open. Ole fatpat is exercising this morning knocking down a bucket of chester fried.

#lilenginesderailed More mash taters please!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:

Bolz, all of Morty's visitors better buckle the freak up cause the Big A$$ fans will be rollin and Brown Sugar is coming at you wide open. Ole fatpat is exercising this morning knocking down a bucket of chester fried.

#lilenginesderailed More mash taters please!!!

The REAL BIG BLUE is ready for ya FatPat! We be comin' at ya wide freakin' open baby! Hoping for an injury free and competitive game for both teams this evening!
jumpshooter Wrote:The REAL BIG BLUE is ready for ya FatPat! We be comin' at ya wide freakin' open baby! Hoping for an injury free and competitive game for both teams this evening!

[Image: giphy.gif] Jumpy like your style brutha!Entourage was gathered around the war room and asked King whatz game plan bruh!King said there can be no mercy in Mortys!Scared ole Fatpat bolz!Atmosphere will be igniting as Benton and the engines come into Fatpats house! #noinjurygameoncourrtbuthospitalityroomdontcount
More mash taters please!!!

shizzle nizzle bolz, the hindmy health department has met this morning and has decided to issue another health warning. Due to brown sugar taking the court tonight at Morty's, they have decided to give all attendees a neck brace. They are even requiring Coach Bentley to wear one. There is an extremely high risk that is being taken is with ole fatpat due to the circumference of the neck bruthas! As we speak, they are trying to rig up some type of apparatus to fit around my neck, smh!

#tornadoseasonisuponus #allhospitalityfoodmustbemadefrombrownsugar More mash taters please!!!
[Image: dGBLjdn.jpg]

#ivegotafeverformorepatriotbasketball More mash taters please!!!
[Image: Be1aaNO.png]

Ole fatpat giving a shout out to Hometown 24 and Killa B for bringing the action to wherever you may be feastin.

#patriotsareeverywhere #wantedestillfanstoseethedevastation More mash taters please!!!
Gotta say it’ll be Estill by 8. Don’t think Knott gonna get to the line enough tonight, and not having Mcguire will hurt them in the end
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: source.gif] Leapy baby if Esty leaves Brown Sugar open and Bentley will wished to the basketball gods why he$$ has been unleashed on him come Wednesday baby! Esty be like this lil fella and will saw the board right off under em brutha! Falling into Kings trap in ole Fatpats backyard baby! #allpartoftheplan More mash taters please!!!

That's why we play the game. Hopefully you'll get a front row seat. The WHOLE front row. Enjoy your PREgame celebrations.

#dontcountyourtatersbeforetheyhatch
#itaintovertilthefatmansings
#tearinmydietcoke

#clear the tracks
Depends on who’s calling it for killer B. They have 1 or 2 that do pretty good then other nights they have a couple that are just bad.
BOLZ its 5 1/2 hours from tip and I cant contain my excitement. Where is a good place in Hindmy to get some pre game grub? We load'n up the tater wagon and headin that way, FatPat. See ya soon Big Fella!!
jumpshooter Wrote:BOLZ its 5 1/2 hours from tip and I cant contain my excitement. Where is a good place in Hindmy to get some pre game grub? We load'n up the tater wagon and headin that way, FatPat. See ya soon Big Fella!!

[Image: 7HihL1K.png]

hoppy baby, ole fatpat has a tear in his eye. Thanks brutha for wanting to get some grub in Hindmy. I'd recommend piggy in a poke or the patriot dairy bar. Pakistanny dions is a little rough on a mutha with the drive you will have going home.

#dontforgetthekleenex More mash taters please!!!
Aslong as the refs don’t call something every time Damron flops around Estill should be fine
Cats fan. I’d say estill is In trouble then. Cause floppy gets all the calls at home and shoots all the shots. Look for him to get 12-15 Free throw attempts.
Boys hoops Wrote:Cats fan. I’d say estill is In trouble then. Cause floppy gets all the calls at home and shoots all the shots. Look for him to get 12-15 Free throw attempts.

I know hopefully these out of region refs won’t let flopping bait them into calls
Pages: 1 2