Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 40 Perry Central 37 (54th Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
I’m in Lexington for the concert tonight so I just checked the video feed sporadically and watched the last couple minutes.

Perry played poorly late (shot selection, turnovers and a silly intentional foul).

Hazard played well but didn’t hit their FTs. They could have sealed the book on this one earlier with a few more freebies. I think I watched them miss 5 or 6.
Nice win for hazard. The Commodores have to get it together next week, still have a shot at winning region.. go Dores...
Could be a prelude to the 14th region championship game, but I think this year it’s wide open.

I think 4 teams have a legit shot, but I would only be shocked if maybe one or two of the teams in the field won it.
Just my opinion, but the 14th is really weak this year. It could be a toss up as to who wins. The Hazard/PCC game last night was a travesty on both sides. Neither team really took control and the number of turnovers and missed shots was ridiculous. I hope the region goes better because I don´t see a 14th region team standing a chance at the state level if they don´t make some improvements.