Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 14th Region Draw
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Knott Central
Wolfe

Owsley Co
Leslie Co

Letcher Central
Jackson City

Hazard
Estill Co
should be some good match ups
The first round in the top bracket should be a couple of dandy games!
1st and 2nd round in top bracket will be great games
Knott over Wolfe
Owsley over Leslie
Letcher over Jackson City
Hazard over Estill

Knott over Owsley
Hazard over Letcher

Hazard over Knott
Keep dreaming bulldogs forever
Wolfe over Knott
Owsley over Leslie
Letcher over Jackson city
Hazard over Estill

Wolfe over Owsley
Letcher over Hazard

Wolfe over Letcher
You guys have been overlooking Wolfe all year
Wolvesfan. I honestly would love to see your girls win the region.
Well thank you I think they have a great chance there are 6 teams that could pull it off all pretty evenly matched it will be a great tournament no matter how it comes out would have rather had Estill for the first round but I’ve been wanting to see them play Knott Leslie and Letcher with just a little luck could play all 3
Wolfe and Knott are both Guard dominated and both love to shoot the 3. Might be 60+ 3’s took in this one. Whoever can rebound and shoot a decent percentage will win this one. Smith seems to be on a mission the last couple of months. I’ll go with Wolfe 61-56
I think that Hazard and Letcher County Central got the best draws. Anyone in the upper part of the bracket will have to win 3 tough games to win it all.
By Last Week's Cantrall Ratings
2. Wolfe County (65.0)
4. Knott County Central (57.4)

6. Owsley County (55.5)
5. Leslie County (55.9)

1. Letcher County Central (65.1)
8. Jackson City (29.0)

3. Hazard (60.6)
7. County (45.1)

Best Draw: Letcher County Central
Worst Draw: Knott County Central
Historian Wrote:By Last Week's Cantrall Ratings
2. Wolfe County (65.0)
4. Knott County Central (57.4)

6. Owsley County (55.5)
5. Leslie County (55.9)

1. Letcher County Central (65.1)
8. Jackson City (29.0)

3. Hazard (60.6)
7. County (45.1)

Best Draw: Letcher County Central
Worst Draw: Knott County Central
I wouldn’t put much stock in the Cantrall Ratings. They have Leslie rated over Owsley and the Lady Owls have already defeated them twice. And Owsley’s 6 point and 5 point losses to Wolfe should not translate to a 65-55 rating differential. Owsley is 22-8 and also have a win over Knott.

In the boys ratings Cantrall has Ashland, rated anywhere from 1-5 in most polls, not even rated in the state’s top 25 teams....and the Tomcats are 30-0 with wins over Warren Central, Louisville Butler, Trinity, Clark County, Madison Central, Woodford County, Mason County, among others. Cantrall has a lot of flaws in my opinion.
Lady Wolves will make history starting tomorrow night!
I agree lookayanner the ratings have been off this year Hazard lost 4 by dbl digits in a row before they took a drop in ranking