Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Martin County vs Paintsville (57th District Championship) 2/28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts?
Should be a good one. Cards have to control the boards early and often. Good luck to both teams.
Go Tigers
Wish I could be there! Bout my son and myself a couple tix to see Chikders and Simpson in Lexington. Will have my earbuds in though.
Should be a dandy. If the Tigers play like they did last night, they’ll be tough to beat. If the Cards keep playing like they have the last month I don’t know if anyone in the region can beat them. Can’t wait to see this one.
Martin County is hot. But I’m sticking with my Paintsville regional champs prediction at the earlier part of the season.
To win they have to get the ball into Trey James and let him go head to head with Nick Keaton in the paint. Give Brady Dingess the green light in 1st half instead of waiting till the end of the game. Ethan Smith-Mills has proven he can handle players like Fugate. Braxton Maynard needs to play some defense and try to slow down Tharp or Ratliff. I see the Tigers coming hard and fast like they did against JC and for the Cards to stay in the game they need to go with Parker Davis who is lean, fast and will play defense.

GO CARDS :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead
Cards win tonight in a low scoring game by 5

Martin County 68

Paintsville 63
I’m glad this is on our floor and I’m glad I come early to get a good seat.