Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 53rd District Tournament 2-28-20 Championship Knott County Central vs Letcher Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 3qgnfs.jpg]Bruthas its wife beater weather and the Pats be playing Friday night under the lights at Pippy!Ole King brings home another title and nets be hangin in Mortys bruthas! Letcher and Lee be getting the ole cobblewobbles and stomach turning for this game! Pats by 14.75 #greatestshowonearth #bringkiddosandcowbells More mash taters please!!!
Should be a good game. I think they are evenly matched now that McGuire is out. If Knott plays team ball, I give them the advantage. But I’ve not seen them do that much this year. So it’s a coin toss
[Image: giphy.gif] Game day bruthas!Time to rise!Bolz Pats be rocking and rolling Pippy style!Wont be close bruh!Ole Fatpat got a feeling Brown Sugar gets a double double in assistys and pointys!Napper quick draw is fast as ever and the frosh be lighting up Caney like a mutha! #tearingsomethingup #kingsisgoat More mash taters please!!!
This will be a decent game, but I don't think Letcher can put enough points on the board to win. If Knott gets into foul trouble, then it may go either way. If not, I believe Knott has too much scoring with Napier and Damron. However, Knott fails to play defense at times and this may cause them issues. Knott by 7.
I can agree with fat pat on this one
I see the Pats taking this.
But I think the difference will be on the boards.
If you get production from Knott under the goal and boards....should be 10+
Don’t count Letcher out tho