Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wolfe Co @Breathitt Co for District Title
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who u guys taking in this one?
Night Train Wrote:Who u guys taking in this one?

Where is game to be played
JOBAKKA Wrote:Where is game to be played

The game will be played at Breathitt
If Breathitt shoots the ball like they did vs Jackson City look for it to be a coin flip.
I got Wolfe 64-58. I think Wolfe will come to play on both ends of the floor and Breathitt will struggle if score if Fugate isn’t hot from 3.
Breathitt taking this one. 74-70.
Breathitt by 2, 66-64
Wolfe by 10. 74-64
If there was ever a game set up for the Bobcats to win, this is it - Wolfe just beat them by 1 at Wolfe a few weeks ago, Breathitt had a good win vs. Jackson City earlier this week, and its at Breathitt - I think Wolfe is the better team and has a better chance to win the Region, but everything else set up for the Bobcats to take this game and the District title, 74-64.
We all know, it's hard to beat a competitive team three times in one season. This season reminds me of the 17/18 season when Wolfe was clearly the better team and won both match ups in the regular season, to only lose to Breathitt in the District Championship. I look for history to repeat itself, with the Bobcats winning a very competitive game at the Coliseum. Breathitt wins 74-70. Good luck to both teams.
Is Breathitt minus one of their starters? I was told that but don’t know first hand.
I’ll take Breathitt and official Eddie Browning over Wolfe County by 9 points.
I'm going with Breathitt in this game by 5
Wolfeman Wrote:I’ll take Breathitt and official Eddie Browning over Wolfe County by 9 points.

Blaming the refs before the game even starts?
Wolfeman Wrote:I’ll take Breathitt and official Eddie Browning over Wolfe County by 9 points.

I always lol when Knott & Wolfe fans complain about Refs
Wildcat100 Wrote:I always lol when Knott & Wolfe fans complain about Refs

I’m not complaining, just stating facts. All it takes is a little research to find that Noble and Browning have been best friends for years. If I was head of officiating, I wouldn’t want to put myself in a situation where some questionable calls in a game this important, could be seen as bias and in favor of one team over the other.
Kind of like Burks doin Wolfe baseball/softball. LOL
catsrule Wrote:Kind of like Burks doin Wolfe baseball/softball. LOL
Regardless of if what it’s like, the kids work hard and deserve a fairly officiated game. Bias has no business deciding a district tournament championship.
Or Benny Campbell & Mark White calling a Wolfe game? It don’t get any worse than that lol. I’ve never seen Eddie be bias toward John Noble
Wildcat100 Wrote:Or Benny Campbell & Mark White calling a Wolfe game? It don’t get any worse than that lol. I’ve never seen Eddie be bias toward John Noble

Campbell, White it any other official in the 14th that resides in Wolfe County isn’t allowed to ref a Wolfe County High school basketball game.
No but they rip off every middle school team that comes to Wolfe. BTY just as I figured Eddie Browning was a non factor tonight. Don’t know which Ref fell for the Wilgus flop on the 3 but that was a ridiculous call