Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: North Laurel vs. Clay Co 49th District Championship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and predictions...
Think it's gonna be a very close game going back and forth but with Robinson back and putting 25 big smack-a-roo's on the board I'm gonna go with clay 🐅 winning by 4
Clay is going to make a statement and show who's back in control of the 49th and I'm going to take Clay by 16 plus. 74 to 58
I agree with Jay for the most part. I thing it will be a little closer. North from what i've heard is struggling. Clay plays better team ball.
I’m going to take north by 6 75-69
I am not a big RPI guy but these two couldnt be much closer north .61367 clay .61087. north is a .00280 point fav
predict_proba Wrote:I agree with Jay for the most part. I thing it will be a little closer. North from what i've heard is struggling. Clay plays better team ball.
Well, actually, North is probably playing as well as they have all year, have won six straight and have been very balanced, I think Sheppard has only led them in scoring once in that stretch. Having Alexander get back on track after being sorta missing in action in the middle of the season has been huge.
Now that doesn’t mean they will win this matchup, in fact I’ll take Clay by three IF Robinson is close to 100%.
Robinson came back last night with a vengeance and scored 25 points. But I am sticking with Clay winning by 4. I will say though it is hard to beat a team 3 times in a row. Gonna say it will be a good game. I'll be in my usually spot at Jackson to take in this game.
JayTiger Wrote:Clay is going to make a statement and show who's back in control of the 49th and I'm going to take Clay by 16 plus. 74 to 58

Clay plays tight in big games and I say this because they have lost ever big post season game they have been in up to this point. Beating RED BIRD in a elimination game hasn't sold me on Clay. I still think it will be a good game though with north winning.
North by 6 but it will be a good game!
JayTiger Wrote:Clay is going to make a statement and show who's back in control of the 49th and I'm going to take Clay by 16 plus. 74 to 58

I said Clay by 4, I missed it by 1 👍👍