Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central vs Paintsville 2-26-20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This will be a great game tonight. :yikes:

JC wins this one on a neutral court by 5
Should be a dandy. Regardless of who wins, I hope that both come out of this game injury free. Good Luck to both. Go Tigers.
Anyone know if the Martin County media class is gonna cover this game since it’s the district tournament?
nobody is livestreaming the game
KYGUY Wrote:nobody is livestreaming the game

That sucks

That’s a shame.

I’m not sure if it’s Martin County isn't selling the rights through the district tournament or just no one didn’t pay the $250 to live-stream the games. A shame either way, these games should be live-streamed for the folks who can’t get out to watch the games.
fewfirstchoice Wrote:I’m not sure if it’s Martin County isn't selling the rights through the district tournament or just no one didn’t pay the $250 to live-stream the games. A shame either way, these games should be live-streamed for the folks who can’t get out to watch the games.

Neither of these are the situation. You have to buy the rights through the KHSAA to video district games and they are quite expensive.