Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Estill Co vs Owsley Co 2-28-2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts
Prediction
Estill by 10+
It will be a close game if Owsley can keep the momentum they had against Powell in the 4th quarter. Also, if they can make their free throws.
Estill did not play particularly well in the first half of the Lee game. Look for them to come out and make a statement in this Championship game. Benton will be looking to score, and when he does that, its tough to beat Estill.

Estill- 64

Owsley- 48
estill by 15+
I think Estill will be cutting down the nets Friday night.
Estill will run away with this one.
Wolfeman Wrote:Estill will run away with this one.
Maybe, but I don’t think Owsley will allow them to run away with the game. They play a slow pace type game and don’t turn the ball over too much.
Estill by 12
Joe Benton for President!

Big game for this kid tonight. He will come out aggressive and show why he is the best player in the 14th and one of the best in all of the mountains.
If Long plays for Estill I would say the 'Neers by 15 - if Long doesn't play, then Still wins by 5 or less
Estill needs a healthy Long for a run in the Region.
I expect a low scoring game both teams like to play a slower style gonna come down to execution
jumpshooter Wrote:Joe Benton for President!

Big game for this kid tonight. He will come out aggressive and show why he is the best player in the 14th and one of the best in all of the mountains.
He's got my vote, givin out dimes like the welfare office!