Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hardest Hitters On Your Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So Guys, Who are the players really getting after it and laying some good licks in practices so far? Anyone to look for big hits to come from in the upcoming season? Who are your powerhouses?
From Prestonsburg, there is #52 Matt Blevins and #56 Nathaniel Stephens. These two are very hard hitters.
The QB !!!!
i havent experiance it. but john taylor from jenkins laid it on sum boys the other day in practice
well from wat i hear ppl talk at school,korey jarrell, zach hall, and jordon hall are prolly the hardest hiters.
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:The QB !!!!
And i'm quite sure your not talking about sunshine
Jenkins- Johnathon Taylor,Stephen Stephens, Justin Hunsucker, Chris Puckett
Reddevil07 Wrote:And i'm quite sure your not talking about sunshine
NOOOOOOP
All-American Lineman Wrote:Jenkins- Johnathon Taylor,Stephen Stephens, Justin Hunsucker, Chris Puckett
hunsucker can NOT hit hard ive never ever seen him lay a hit on someone
Reddevil07 Wrote:And i'm quite sure your not talking about sunshine

Dude the starting qb, sunshine couldn't lay a hit if he wanted to, he doesnt even like to block.
The Sandman Wrote:hunsucker can NOT hit hard ive never ever seen him lay a hit on someone

buddy i dont know who u are but i have hit this kid and man it's not a walk in the park , just to let you know..
thanks for the back up scavenger, you know the kid can hit
The Sandman Wrote:hunsucker can NOT hit hard ive never ever seen him lay a hit on someone
you wanna try me?
Jordan Howard - magoffin co. this kid will absolutly come up and lay a hit.
magic man Wrote:Jordan Howard - magoffin co. this kid will absolutly come up and lay a hit.
what number is he?
Let's watch it guys.
Tim and Ted Honaker from Pikeville will lay the lumber to whoever, whenever!
RedDevil_TE Wrote:Dude the starting qb, sunshine couldn't lay a hit if he wanted to, he doesnt even like to block.
Haha i think stewart would do better lolWink
Reddevil07 Wrote:Haha i think stewart would do better lolWink

why are us devils putting down other devils.. this is retarded...
have some pride in your team... :devilflam come on boys
PureRedDevil Wrote:why are us devils putting down other devils.. this is retarded...
have some pride in your team... :devilflam come on boys

exactly guys, come on. same team, its nice to have opinons, but when you put down your team, that does nothing to your chemistry, if this keeps up, people will be saying russle who? come together as ateam and hit other teams, not whine about your own team. that goes for everyone else, just play together. speak soft and hit harder.
All-American Lineman Wrote:Jenkins- Johnathon Taylor,Stephen Stephens, Justin Hunsucker, Chris Puckett

he aint kiddin
all of these guys will smack you right in the mouth and you wont forget it
its kinda scary seein them running at you full speed haha
stroked Wrote:exactly guys, come on. same team, its nice to have opinons, but when you put down your team, that does nothing to your chemistry, if this keeps up, people will be saying russle who? come together as ateam and hit other teams, not whine about your own team. that goes for everyone else, just play together. speak soft and hit harder.

and if one person cant hit hard enough.. use 3-4 ppl to take a person down...
Matt Blevins is a big time hitter.