Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Montgomery County 69 Bourbon County 63 OT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Clark Co.

Bourbon had an 8 point lead or better after each of the first 3 quarters. MoCo didn’t go away.

Bourbon was the favorite to come out of the 10th.
Steve Wright, getting it done at Montgomery Co.!
Wow not the best team in the 10th after all
Dang, I didn't see this one coming. Congrats Montgomery County.
Not real shocked by this score. Bourbon has struggeled the last few weeks. Allowed a few teams that should have been 20+ wins stay much closer. Montgomery seems to be peaking.

I think this district 3/4 teams is the strongest in the 10th. I can say that the loser of this district either MoCo or Clark are gonna be a bear for the Region. I would not be shocked to see this MoCo vs Clark be a Regional final fighting for Rupp

I will take Clark but they have had some struggles of late as well
in fairness Bourbon, Clark and Mongomery rank 1,2 and 4 in the region. Bourbon had the highest RPI but that district is strong.
Bourbon was really helped the past two years 4 of their top 6 or 7 this year were transfers from Frederick Douglass. It was a tough loss for them after being up as much as 17 in the 2nd half.
16BBall Fan Wrote:Bourbon was really helped the past two years 4 of their top 6 or 7 this year were transfers from Frederick Douglass. It was a tough loss for them after being up as much as 17 in the 2nd half.
Amirion Joyce actually transferred from paducah Tilghman but he was at douglas his soph year
ky playmaker Wrote:Amirion Joyce actually transferred from paducah Tilghman but he was at douglas his soph year

yes plus 3 other players as well.