Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lewis County 79 Greenup County 59 (63rd District)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final in the 63rd District Tournament.
One player makes 20 point difference?
THAT one player and the head coach and assistant probably do lol
I guess paying for that investigator worked. Makes me sick. Hope Lewis County gets throttled next game.
Dryden averaged 20 a game just saying. Also averaged 15+ revounds per game and GC was out rebounded all night
And for those of you that don't understand the passion of high school sports.... this is a perfect example of why communities take so much pride in their high school teams & why it's more than just an athletic competition.

A school/school system/basketball team, allegedly, hires a P.I. to investigate the opposing team they will be playing in the first round of the district basketball tournament. With the end results being the HC, an asst. coach and a star player getting suspended.
well i would normally say that's a good win. I will say its a win that the Lewis County and coaches if they were competitors should not be happy with. You couldn't beat a good team at full strength so you take the cowards way out.

But for all those that dog pile on Perry Central now you have the blue print to bring them down.

now I will pull for either Ashland Blazer or Rowan to come out of this region
Greenup County/Lewis County split in the regular season with Greenup County at full strength.
FootballFan1999 Wrote:I guess paying for that investigator worked. Makes me sick. Hope Lewis County gets throttled next game.

Some of y'all don't know how investigations work, and it shows. If you have a legit complaint, the KHSAA does the investigation. Saves the complaining school a lot of money. :hilarious:
cadets1988 Wrote:well i would normally say that's a good win. I will say its a win that the Lewis County and coaches if they were competitors should not be happy with. You couldn't beat a good team at full strength so you take the cowards way out.

But for all those that dog pile on Perry Central now you have the blue print to bring them down.

now I will pull for either Ashland Blazer or Rowan to come out of this region

https://www.dailyindependent.com/sports/...aafbe.html

Try again. (Hint: Ashland or Rowan is going to win it anyway)