Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 53rd District Tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 3pvt3g.jpg] Bolz the entourage and Pat Nation will be coming over Caney mountain at mach speed and RPMs be cranking around 5000 bruthas!Like to invite all BGR bruthas,modataters,and fans from everywhere over to Pippy as wez tear the new gym up tater style!Hope they got concessions stocked and loaded!Pat fans from everywhere marking Pippy on the map!Told brutha Antonio whens you get here if you see Hollybush turn around youz went too far but if you need help honk the horn and Jeb be more than glad to set you up with some homemade brew baby! Then turn and come back to the tournament where the Pats will win some new hardware! #smellofnewtrophiesgetsme #rockingtothefreeworld #bringsharpiesforautographs More mash taters please!!!
Cordia will win the district this year. Sorry fat pat
[Image: 024e10447160b83dbf70cb43f5c6caf9.gif] EZ Rider like your style and tater knowledge of the game but Cordia and Coach Mannequin aka Manny aka Denny and the lil lion cubs just dont know whats coming!Ole Fatpat gotz a feeling you been sipping grammys blueberry stash like this lil one!Cordia will get by Letchy and ole Fatpat will give a brutha that win but Pats are too hot and too legit to quit bruh! #injuryfreegames #packdahouse More mash taters please!!!
If Cordia plays like they did against Harlan County last week, no one in this region will beat them. If they play like they did against Hazard a few weeks ago, they will lose to Letcher!
Willie_Mays_Hayes Wrote:If Cordia plays like they did against Harlan County last week, no one in this region will beat them. If they play like they did against Hazard a few weeks ago, they will lose to Letcher!

[Image: DsP5f1V.png]

Crazy Haze baby, you sipping the pine juice a lil hard. Coach Danny has been in the ole isolation booth this season bruh. The playas huddle in private and then play without any discipline and you think they may win region, SMH. Now I'm with you on the losing to Letchy prediction. You may be on to sumthin there my friend.

#startedfromthebottomandweinthenegative More mash taters please!!!
[Image: MixedLoneCockerspaniel-max-1mb.gif] Bruthas ole Quick Draw Napper been practicing shooting treys with a mirror!Triple Wowza! #shootsomebodyseyeout #raisingskilllevel #weareknott More mash taters please!!!
Willie_Mays_Hayes Wrote:If Cordia plays like they did against Harlan County last week, no one in this region will beat them. If they play like they did against Hazard a few weeks ago, they will lose to Letcher!

[Image: AdmiredRawCarpenterant-size_restricted.gif] Oh he#$ no bruthas thats not happening!Looky here Coach Danny aint really coaching and howz they beat Harlan ole FP dont know!Ole Fatpat likes your style Will but the Lions not beating the Pats and theyz shoot themselves in the ole Nikes! #nothappening #pippywillberockin More mash taters please!!!
What’s going on only 3 teams competing in this district? Knott automatically advances to region? Doesn’t hardly seem fair to 54th teams
Cordia just lost to Letcher County Central
Sounds like a pretty sweet little deal Knott boys and girls teams automatically advance to region? 54th is a war and Fans over there gloat and crow and automatically advance to region doesn’t seem fair.
Knott was supposed to play JBS, but they forfeited and quit playing towards end of season. Cancelled games.
SmileyTown Wrote:Sounds like a pretty sweet little deal Knott boys and girls teams automatically advance to region? 54th is a war and Fans over there gloat and crow and automatically advance to region doesn’t seem fair.
Nobody said anything in the mid 2000's when JBS, KCC, LCC, Cordia, and Jenkins made up a 5 team district and 4 of them were in the top 6 of the region. it is cyclical.
UKisN1 Wrote:Nobody said anything in the mid 2000's when JBS, KCC, LCC, Cordia, and Jenkins made up a 5 team district and 4 of them were in the top 6 of the region. it is cyclical.

It’s not cyclical it’s an unfair advantage when u only have 3 teams competing and a School’s girls and boys teams automatically make region. From time to time regions and districts have to be rebalanced. Cordia has had some good teams in the last few years. The54th is a dogfight year in year out. Knott used to be in 55th which was a lot tougher. What’s wrong with competition? Jenkins moved to 15th a few years ago because 15th needed another team. It just seems unfair when other schools have to fight to get to regional play.
Lord knows Knott has done everything under the sun to discourage competition. They have tried every trick in the book to keep Cordia down. I guess that is cyclical too.
UKisN1 Wrote:Nobody said anything in the mid 2000's when JBS, KCC, LCC, Cordia, and Jenkins made up a 5 team district and 4 of them were in the top 6 of the region. it is cyclical.

Years ago 54th used to be a 6 team district. Before the advent of consolidation. With people moving out because of the collapse of the coal industry I suspect more changes are on the way. I doubt seriously if JBS will ever compete much in the future. But the present situation is unfair I’m sorry if you can’t see that. It’s unfair to other teams in the 14th as a whole.
SmileyTown Wrote:What’s going on only 3 teams competing in this district? Knott automatically advances to region? Doesn’t hardly seem fair to 54th teams

SmileyTown Wrote:Sounds like a pretty sweet little deal Knott boys and girls teams automatically advance to region? 54th is a war and Fans over there gloat and crow and automatically advance to region doesn’t seem fair.

SmileyTown Wrote:It’s not cyclical it’s an unfair advantage when u only have 3 teams competing and a School’s girls and boys teams automatically make region. From time to time regions and districts have to be rebalanced. Cordia has had some good teams in the last few years. The54th is a dogfight year in year out. Knott used to be in 55th which was a lot tougher. What’s wrong with competition? Jenkins moved to 15th a few years ago because 15th needed another team. It just seems unfair when other schools have to fight to get to regional play.

SmileyTown Wrote:Lord knows Knott has done everything under the sun to discourage competition. They have tried every trick in the book to keep Cordia down. I guess that is cyclical too.

SmileyTown Wrote:Years ago 54th used to be a 6 team district. Before the advent of consolidation. With people moving out because of the collapse of the coal industry I suspect more changes are on the way. I doubt seriously if JBS will ever compete much in the future. But the present situation is unfair I’m sorry if you can’t see that. It’s unfair to other teams in the 14th as a whole.

[Image: PoQB1QQ.jpg]

Frowny brutha, they make all kindz of ointment for your illness my friend. My suggestion is for you to come on over and join our bandwagon. Wez headed to buy another trophy case this afternoon and you are welcome to join us.

#getsbeatandfeelingsarehurt More mash taters please!!!
SmileyTown Wrote:Years ago 54th used to be a 6 team district. Before the advent of consolidation. With people moving out because of the collapse of the coal industry I suspect more changes are on the way. I doubt seriously if JBS will ever compete much in the future. But the present situation is unfair I’m sorry if you can’t see that. It’s unfair to other teams in the 14th as a whole.
55th has 3 teams as well.
SmileyTown Wrote:Lord knows Knott has done everything under the sun to discourage competition. They have tried every trick in the book to keep Cordia down. I guess that is cyclical too.
Have no idea what Knott has done. LCC beat them last night despite Knott's help.
SmileyTown Wrote:It’s not cyclical it’s an unfair advantage when u only have 3 teams competing and a School’s girls and boys teams automatically make region. From time to time regions and districts have to be rebalanced. Cordia has had some good teams in the last few years. The54th is a dogfight year in year out. Knott used to be in 55th which was a lot tougher. What’s wrong with competition? Jenkins moved to 15th a few years ago because 15th needed another team. It just seems unfair when other schools have to fight to get to regional play.
Cry me a river
[Image: 3qdsbo.gif] Bolz come Friday night Patriot Nation will be coming in sideways to Pippy!Napper and Brown Sugar and company will be shooting lights out brutha like this lil fella! #hotasghostpeppers #loadeduponammo More mash taters please!!!
UKisN1 Wrote:Cry me a river

At least get your facts straight pal 55th has 4 Jackson City, Riverside Christian, Breathitt, and Wolfe County. 56th only district in region where you can get an automatic berth into region. Knott board has repeatedly tried to shut Cordia down they had to go to court to keep it open. It’s not fair for everyone one else to have to play an elimination game to get into region. Fair is for everyone to play by the same rules.
Fatpat I can only imagine the butthurt you would have if the situation was reversed.
Do you realize the district started with 4 teams and JBS dropped out. Do you expect the KHSAA to redistrict during the season. Also, JBS girls competed in the district and district tournament. Obviously if JBS drops their program, then an adjustment should and will be made.
If u read my posts i never said that only something that needs to be addressed. No just drawing attention tho that situation. Didn’t expect something to be done In mid season others on here are saying that is fine and dandy.
SmileyTown Wrote:At least get your facts straight pal 55th has 4 Jackson City, Riverside Christian, Breathitt, and Wolfe County. 56th only district in region where you can get an automatic berth into region. Knott board has repeatedly tried to shut Cordia down they had to go to court to keep it open. It’s not fair for everyone one else to have to play an elimination game to get into region. Fair is for everyone to play by the same rules.

Not trying to be rude but maybe you should fact check yourself before making a post like that. Riverside hasn’t played all year, they don’t have a team. Wolfe got an automatic bye to region being the overall #1 in that district.
griffman Wrote:Not trying to be rude but maybe you should fact check yourself before making a post like that. Riverside hasn’t played all year, they don’t have a team. Wolfe got an automatic bye to region being the overall #1 in that district.

Then you are saying that the people who put posts on the girls site about Riverside beating Breathitt twice that was fake news. For the first time in history. Are u saying that?
griffman Wrote:Not trying to be rude but maybe you should fact check yourself before making a post like that. Riverside hasn’t played all year, they don’t have a team. Wolfe got an automatic bye to region being the overall #1 in that district.

R u saying that ? Riverside doesn’t have a team? I hate to be rude.
Riverside does not have a Boys basketball team.
griffman Wrote:Riverside does not have a Boys basketball team.

So they have girls team and not boys?

You said Riverside hadn’t competed all year.