Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 54th district tournament prediction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have buckhorn and Leslie in the championship game
That's the matchup everybody is wanting to see at least
I meant hazard not Leslie
Perry will beat Buckhorn 15+. Hazard will beat Leslie 15+ as well.
DukeBoy Wrote:Perry will beat Buckhorn 15+. Hazard will beat Leslie 15+ as well.

NO, NO, NO!! Do I believe both teams will win? Yes, but not both by 15 or more. Hazard has to be careful. IMO, they are the more vulnerable team. Not because of their play whatsoever, but for the simple fact its at Leslie and they have NOTHING to lose. No one outside of their fans believe they can win this game. That is actually a good thing if you are a Leslie fan/player.
Hazard perry final. Toss up in the final. Sorry to all who seem to be hoping for an upset. It ain’t happening!
Leslie countys jason baker has really turned it on coming into late season. Kid will cause the bull dogs trouble later in the game. Leslie will take this one.
Past 2 times the District has been held at Leslie their has been an upset! Buckhorn beat Perry (James Blair team) and then Buckhorn (Matt Days team) defeated the best Perry team ever with Jasean Paige and Braxton Bervely. Seems like the district is always crazy at Leslie. I'm looking for Leslie to shock the word! Hazard better not be sleeping. Trent Day out for respect!
If trenton day an jason baker have a big game, its gonna be a very long night for the bulldogs. Easily the best 2 players on Leslie's team right now.
4ever witness Wrote:Past 2 times the District has been held at Leslie their has been an upset! Buckhorn beat Perry (James Blair team) and then Buckhorn (Matt Days team) defeated the best Perry team ever with Jasean Paige and Braxton Bervely. Seems like the district is always crazy at Leslie. I'm looking for Leslie to shock the word! Hazard better not be sleeping. Trent Day out for respect!

I would love to see it
With the way Leslie has been playing and them having the home court advantage, it's awfully hard to pick against the Eagles.. I still see Perry taking Buckhorn down by 15+ points.
You leslie fans aren’t helping your team at all. Better believe hazard players are reading all these comments.
[Image: source.gif] Bolz ole Fatpat hit some button on the computey and it started scrolling like a mutha trying to take in all the tater news in the 54th! Big guy just here to enjoy the bruthas! Pats by twitty! #53rdand54thwhilewezinpippy More mash taters please!!!
All 4 teams in the 54th a good teams. Never underestimate your opponent. That’s not just for basketball. That’s in anything. Sometimes arrogance can be a teams short coming. Eagles and Buckhorn by 15.
Buckhorn doesn’t stand a chance to beat Perry. Hazard will have a tough time being on Leslie’s court. The Hazard and Leslie game will be close, especially if Hall isn’t hitting baskets down low or rebounding. Leslie will play good defense and keep Hazards three’s at a minimal. But in no shape or form will Buckhorn beat Perry.
I don't think anyone is being arrogant or underestimating anyone.
Why would Hall not rebound?
khsaa Scoreboard and look at stats.
Buckhorn has only beat Perry central in elimination games and if Perry let’s buckhorn have a couple of there signature big runs I like buckhorns odds
Odds are that Perry and Hazard are in the finals.
Anything can happen, but it would be a considerable upset to see anything other than Hazard and Perry in my opinion.
zaga_fan Wrote:Odds are that Perry and Hazard are in the finals.
Anything can happen, but it would be a considerable upset to see anything other than Hazard and Perry in my opinion.

The 54th is always tough and competitive odds are odds but my heart tells me at least one of the favorites won’t make it to the finals.
They will be at least one so called upset even though I don’t think you can call it an upset..games played this year between all these teams have been pretty close so any team could win but if you wanna call it an upset..I think there will be 1 possibly 2.
Probably Hazard and Perry in the championship game with Hazard winning the district title.
MADDBOMBER14 Wrote:They will be at least one so called upset even though I don’t think you can call it an upset..games played this year between all these teams have been pretty close so any team could win but if you wanna call it an upset..I think there will be 1 possibly 2.

I wouldn't be shocked to see Leslie or Buckhorn in the finals because I've seen enough basketball to rarely be shocked, but Leslie and Buckhorn have combined record of 0-7 against Perry Central and Hazard this year.

Perry beat Buckhorn by 19 the only time they played.

Hazard and Leslie played a close one that Hazard won by 5, but also defeated them by 25 earlier in the season.

Like I said... It wouldn't blow my mind to see one of these teams win, but I don't know what else Perry or Hazard would have to do for you not to think it would be an upset.
Tonight the night ! Come see a barn burner at the Nixon Center 7:00 pm !
It should be a good one