Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 13th region winners and runner up predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Clay winner North runner up
South winner Corbin runner up
Knox winner Lynn Camp runner up
Bell co winner Harlan city runner up.
Bigmouth1953 Wrote:Clay winner North runner up

Definitely how It should be by rankings but don't knock nobody out when it comes to these games especially when the 13th regional tournament starts
I meant districts sorry.
How is Bell expected to win according to rankings? Looking at win/lose record they are last in the district.
Crazy Zebra Wrote:How is Bell expected to win according to rankings? Looking at win/lose record they are last in the district.
I agree the at aren’t ranked ahead of Harlan co. I just like brad as a coach, plus his kids are a tough out.
Should be an excellent regional tournament with 7 exciting games hopefully.
Crazy Zebra Wrote:How is Bell expected to win according to rankings? Looking at win/lose record they are last in the district.

Just BigMouth’s opinion. Your opinion is that records matter come tournament time. Just a little friendly reminder, they don’t.
49th: North Laurel, Clay
50th: South Laurel, Williamsburg
51st: Knox Central, Lynn Camp
52nd: Harlan County, Middlesboro (nothing would surprise me here)
Franchise Wrote:Just BigMouth’s opinion. Your opinion is that records matter come tournament time. Just a little friendly reminder, they don’t.
Actually I don’t think records matter that’s why I chose bell
Bigmouth1953 Wrote:Actually I don’t think records matter that’s why I chose bell

I know. I was replying to Zebra.
Got ya. I think it will be some wild tournaments coming up. Some teams are starting to play well, while others are not.
Rainingthrees Wrote:Should be an excellent regional tournament with 7 exciting games hopefully.
Yep goin' to be good one
Maybe you are right Fran, guess we will see next Tuesday
Bigmouth1953 Wrote:Clay winner North runner up
Forget about it pal in the 52nd. Going to be an All Harlan County final IMO and I don’t believe HC can beat the hot shooting and very scrappy/tough Dragons 3 times in a row. My prediction is a last second 3 by Harlan for the District Title. And look out for both teams in the regional tourney! Especially Harlan if they can keep Eldridge out of foul trouble.
I agree both Harlan schools will be hard to beat. Harlan County should have the easiest path to the finals. Not sure Bell can beat them. Boro and City should be good! But I agree with your thoughts!
I’ll take bell and boro
I'm going with South winning 13th going to Rupp
Crazy Zebra Wrote:I agree both Harlan schools will be hard to beat. Harlan County should have the easiest path to the finals. Not sure Bell can beat them. Boro and City should be good! But I agree with your thoughts!

Nothing has been easy about Harlan County's two wins over Bell this year. Harlan beat Middlesboro pretty convincingly on a neutral court in the All A. Both games should be very competitive though.
Night R Wrote:I'm going with South winning 13th going to Rupp
Clay or South Probably
Just a little friendly reminder Fran, sometimes records do matter. Harlan County 42 Bell County 36
The team with the best record usually wins, but it didn' t have much to do with tonight's game - very close all the way
Sorry, double post for some reason
Seen bell got a technical just down 2 or something like that. Anybody know what happened there
Stephney missed a shot in the paint with Bell down 3 and was given a technical with about 14 seconds left
What a game to watch...wow
ky playmaker Wrote:Seen bell got a technical just down 2 or something like that. Anybody know what happened there

Not sure about that game, but how many threes did Whitley hit last night? Felt like every time South was ready to pull away, Whitley would hit a big shot. Not surprised, Whitley always play SL tough
KYHoopsFan71 Wrote:Not sure about that game, but how many threes did Whitley hit last night? Felt like every time South was ready to pull away, Whitley would hit a big shot. Not surprised, Whitley always play SL tough
whitley was 7-20. South was 5-11 from 3. South 45.5%. Whitley 35.%
dodger Wrote:49th: North laurel, clay
50th: South laurel, williamsburg
51st: Knox central, lynn camp
52nd: Harlan county, middlesboro (nothing would surprise me here)
90-50