Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: North Laurel @ Knott County Central 2/13/20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQifxD20BB59F4RVu6si...iWGptwbh93]
Meanwhile in Hindmy! Bolz the flood gods have spoken and Pat Nation has risen like ole Troublesome creek!Honeycutta wants a win and BoPo said tonight we feast like a mutha!CT called and said big guy all the mobile homes around you last week moved off their foundation!Smh.Said CT brutha ole Fatpat been anchored down in the ole recliner and didnt know it flooded last week or this week baby!Trailer not budged bruh!Been binge watching Patriot games for a week now on the ole tater tube! Pats by 8! #tearsofjoy #patsforlife More mash taters please!!!
[Image: 3p3fy9.jpg] Time to rise bruh!Bolz this what ole Fatpat talking about baby!Pat Nation going freaking wild in Hindmy in anticipation of the 6 feet under tour at Mortys! #holdonforarideandahalf #bleacherswillbebroken #bringcowbellsandappetite More mash taters please!!!
Got those mash taters ready fatpat don’t forget the whistle
Update on north at Knott and south at Hazard who’s going to get the best refs so I think one will go down just who will it be
[Image: gifopolis.com_1711007.gif]
Wolfy ole Fatpat can feel the love brutha from Wolf nation and think youve had too much of grammys strawberry shine! The big guy dont forget much baby!Looky ole Fatpat going to break this down for you cauze like your style!The Wolves came out dry as catfish carrying canteens and tight as ole grampys banjo strings bruh!Its all good baby!Even grammys mash taters had lumps time to time!
#roomonthebandwagon #fatpatdontblametherefswhenwelose More mash taters please!!!
North has a 7th grader, Hailey Collins, that’s their second leading scorer and top rebounder. Has unbelievable upside for the future. Good right now but gonna be awesome good before she’s graduates in 2005. North is very good this season. Hazard got them by 2 a week ago at Memorial for their 3rd loss, which kind of surprised me. Not that Hazard isn’t capable of doing that but my guess is on a neutral floor no team in the 14th can beat North.
Just trying to get you woke up fatpat it’s to quiet on here think everyone afraid to be wrong on here Knott has a really good team they play better as a 5 player team than most others that are relying on just 1-2 or 3 scorers so they will be hard to beat I do think it could be any 1 of 6 teams they are so equally talented this year
North wins at Knott 80-49. Ouch.
[Image: giphy.gif] Bolz feels like groundhog day all over again losing two in a row!Negative double wowza!Pat Nation is trying to figure this one out and nervous as cats underneath ole Fatpats rocking chair!North Laurel brought a semi pro team over and shot the lights out in Mortys so Fatpat give em a shoutout cuz theyz the real deal!Honeycutta said bolz wez got to get the ship straightened out and back on course and defense wins games and wez didnt play none!Genius! #truthhurts #timetomoveon #growngpains More mash taters please!!!
Fatpat your one of a kind
Wolves fan Wrote:Fatpat your one of a kind

FatPat’s my favorite poster on BGR. Always entertaining
[Image: giphy.gif] Bolz ole Fatpat and the entourage are swagalicious baby!Party dont start til Fatpat walks into the freaking building boi! #patnationishealing #valentinesmassacreweekaboutgotthebiguy More mash taters please!!!