Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cordia 67 vs. OBI 64
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from OBI! Cordia was without Pringle and two other players!
OBI has quit. Not playing well at all.
JustThinking Wrote:OBI has quit. Not playing well at all.
Oneida played without woods an Estep
Played two kids that has played less than 10 total minutes all year
Cordia got back on the court finally. What ‘s up with Pringle?
Bigmouth1953 Wrote:Played two kids that has played less than 10 total minutes all year

I've took up for them all season. They have lost 11 of last 13 games, like 7 in a row. No excuses they want play defense and as a team are not playing well. Season is a bust. Cordia didn't play 3 players so no excuses. Tell it like it is.TongueirateSho
Actually cordia May only player that didn’t play was pringle
OBI was a 15 better point team at the beginning of the year! Don’t know what the coach has done but they have went backwards bad. The big boy leaving hurt OBI I think as well he got rebounds and kept some of the pressure off the hall kid to free him up, also his starting line up changes almost every game what’s up with that? 🤔 He needs to go back like he was at the start of the year bad before it’s to late!
Cordia had three players not play that included Pringle who is there best player that averages 20+ points a game
Willie_Mays_Hayes Wrote:Cordia had three players not play that included Pringle who is there best player that averages 20+ points a game

What other two didn’t play?
They probably went back up to New York on another vacation or something. Who knows with Cordias player carousel.
Actually from what I was told it was an administration decision but thanks for your input!
NLFAN Wrote:OBI was a 15 better point team at the beginning of the year! Don’t know what the coach has done but they have went backwards bad. The big boy leaving hurt OBI I think as well he got rebounds and kept some of the pressure off the hall kid to free him up, also his starting line up changes almost every game what’s up with that? 🤔 He needs to go back like he was at the start of the year bad before it’s to late!
How can he keep it the same when he has two kids out hurt. One with flu. The kid that was told to leave did help some but that’s not the problem. My opinion an nobody has watched them more than me, is the kids don’t play hard all the time. They play in spurts. Just like they did against north a few weeks ago. Out played north for the most part until end.
Willie_Mays_Hayes Wrote:Actually from what I was told it was an administration decision but thanks for your input!
Still nobody has said who else did not play other than Pringle.
DukeBoy Wrote:They probably went back up to New York on another vacation or something. Who knows with Cordias player carousel.

Does Cordia have any players from Knott County anymore or all they all from out of town?
NLFAN Wrote:OBI was a 15 better point team at the beginning of the year! Don’t know what the coach has done but they have went backwards bad. The big boy leaving hurt OBI I think as well he got rebounds and kept some of the pressure off the hall kid to free him up, also his starting line up changes almost every game what’s up with that? 🤔 He needs to go back like he was at the start of the year bad before it’s to late!

I agree, I saw them a couple times early and once of late. They are not as good now as early on. Looks like some players have lost all the confidence they had. They don't play hard sometime and they simply refuse to play defense. All problems the Coach has to address. Like of effort is not accepted. They just not very good right now.Confusedhh: Who's to blame ???
JustThinking Wrote:I agree, I saw them a couple times early and once of late. They are not as good now as early on. Looks like some players have lost all the confidence they had. They don't play hard sometime and they simply refuse to play defense. All problems the Coach has to address. Like of effort is not accepted. They just not very good right now.Confusedhh: Who's to blame ???
You still haven’t told me who the other two players cordia was missing. I’d say the coach takes the blame. But in reality the coach can’t go out there an play for them.
Bigmouth1953 Wrote:You still haven’t told me who the other two players cordia was missing. I’d say the coach takes the blame. But in reality the coach can’t go out there an play for them.

When I played, you either played hard or the Coach sat you down. Just Saying !!
JustThinking Wrote:When I played, you either played hard or the Coach sat you down. Just Saying !!
Still avoiding the question of what two didn’t play for cordia. But maybe the coach is still got hopes the kids will come around. A lot of the kids at Oneida are there because people have given up on them. I know this coach an he works constantly with the kids. He told me yesterday they are making improvements but still need to play defense.
Bigmouth1953 Wrote:Still avoiding the question of what two didn’t play for cordia. But maybe the coach is still got hopes the kids will come around. A lot of the kids at Oneida are there because people have given up on them. I know this coach an he works constantly with the kids. He told me yesterday they are making improvements but still need to play defense.

I was just repeating what Willie May Hayes said in his post. You one avoiding the problem. OBI just can't play right now.
:closeenough:
JustThinking Wrote:I was just repeating what Willie May Hayes said in his post. You one avoiding the problem. OBI just can't play right now.
:closeenough:
I agree they can’t play dead in a western at moment. Time is running out. Not saying they can’t figure it out but they could. No excuses. Coach is trying everything to figure it out
Pringle ok? Will he be back? He is an outstanding player and the heart of the Cordia team..what little bit of glue that holds them together I think.
[Image: eCsvsa8.png]

#the606willriseagain More mash taters please!!!
Who's out for Obi? I thought the losing the other big hurt them. He worked the high low well with Hall!
Estep and woods was out. They beat Middlesboro tonight.