Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Every District in the Region has AT LEAST one team that can win the Tournament (14th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Am I wrong?

53rd: Knott

54th: Hazard, Perry

55th: Breathitt, Wolfe

56th: Estill

Could another team find a way to win it? For example a Leslie County team, or a Buckhorn if they get lucky enough to make it to the tournament, for sure. But the 6 listed above will all be there, with the exception of maybe Hazard or Perry if they get upset in the first round.
jumpshooter Wrote:Am I wrong?

Could another team find a way to win it? For example a Leslie County team, or a Buckhorn if they get lucky enough to make it to the tournament, for sure. But the 6 listed above will all be there, with the exception of maybe Hazard or Perry if they get upset in the first round.
No I think you are right on the money. Hazard probably deserves a small edge. Any you mentioned could get hot and win it.
I wouldn’t count Cordia out either as they are a contender
Every year the 54th has the most competitive district in the region most years have 3 teams that is in the mix of things.
Buckhorn has the talent and heart to beat anyone in the region if they’d string a whole 4 quarters together
jumpshooter Wrote:Am I wrong?

Cordia isn’t been playing up to potential this year but without McGuire better not count them out
Can Letcher get out of the 1st round?
4ever witness Wrote:Can Letcher get out of the 1st round?

No!