Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 56 Knott County Central 53 (OT)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Anyone know anything about this game seems like Fatpat’s pep talk has the Patriots back on the rise.
It worked on the Freshman guys for sure. Don’t want to take anything from them, they played hard, but Hazard was without Logan Hall and Al Holland wasn’t there..They seem to play different under assistant coach, most teams do. But Knott’s Freshman class showed some grit, heart. Gonna need that to continue with McGuire out.
[Image: giphy.gif] Bolz the ole entourage pulled out of the Hazard gym like a boss feeling good baby!King is a genius!Roy hollered at King to unleash the thoroughbred early in the game and raised up on edge of my seat to check this out! Brought in Leaping Landon Smith and unleashed a freaking Man O War bruthas!Napper shot lights out and we weaved and bobbed all night bolz! #wezrightwherewewas #stalldoorsbeenopened #loadedfrombottomtotop More mash taters please!!!
I don’t know Fat pat but I figure he must be a man of the cloth he certainly has a way with words. Congrats Patriots on not letting a bad break get the team down. Peace be among us brothers. Tournament is just around the corner.
[Image: 3odnpj.gif]Bolz be careful in Hindmy to all Patriot Nation and BGR bruthas out in the rain bolz! Brutha Cecil ole Fatpat a man of the buffet table cloth brutha! Mortys is a shrine of the basketball gods! Car broke down today and shout to the BOE for hooking the big guy up with a temporary ride baby! The basketball gods almost shined down on the Pats in the Bulldoggie showdown and the ole gym brings back good memories of the 60s and the late 70s when Patriot Nation was established boi! #cantslowdownabigman #mortywassmiling #carrcreek+hindmy=patnation More mash taters please!!!