Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Magoffin Co at Martin Co 2-6-2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a must win for Martin County if they want the number 1 seed in the 57th
The Cards must beat Magoffin then Paintsville on Feb 14th to lock down that number 1 seed in the 57th.

It would be great to see JC and Paintsville go at it one more time this year
The Eagle Knows Wrote:The Cards must beat Magoffin then Paintsville on Feb 14th to lock down that number 1 seed in the 57th.

It would be great to see JC and Paintsville go at it one more time this year

Martin Co will have NO problem against Magoffin especially at home. The Somerset game will be tough and then Regional opponent Shelby Valley and District opponent Paintsville both Travel to Martin Co. followed by a Road trip to Shelby Valley. The Cardinals with a very tough group of games before District Tourney time.
According to Martin County schedule they only play Shelby Valley 1 time this year and it's a home game for Martin County, which should give the Cards an edge but it will be a good one.
How are they still playing this game with both systems closed for sickness? Again, the board of education in Martin County are showing their priorities or ignorance for allowing this happen.
Wink you should for board member and if you win you can fix all the problems, but the key to this is you would have to WIN.... lol
WinkWinkler Wrote:How are they still playing this game with both systems closed for sickness? Again, the board of education in Martin County are showing their priorities or ignorance for allowing this happen.

Simple the players who are not sick show up and play the game.

If a school system closed for sickness and there was a Beta club tournament somewhere should the students on the Beta team not be allowed to compete ?? Well hell yes they should.
At least Johnson County had enough sense to cancel all extracurricular games. As far as running for board, i just might do that. I always wanted such a high paying job. I certainly wanted be a “yes” person like the past and current board members.
would not, not wanted in the last sentence. Sorry for the typo.
On second thought, I do not have any family members that need a job, so I probably will not run.
Before you could run you, your wife and mother would have to quit, it just the law.
Then you would have to win... lol
Wink you better keep your day job and not make a fool of yourself.
Doesn’t all your family already draw a check from Martin County BOE?
Try Lawrence County
Anyone with a pulse can win a board election. Quit making out like it would be a great challenge to win. I will reconsider now just to show you. The powers in charge better hope I don’t run and win. They would all lose their cushy jobs. Starting at the top with the overpaid so called superintendent and his wife and her friends.
WinkWinkler Wrote:Anyone with a pulse can win a board election. Quit making out like it would be a great challenge to win. I will reconsider now just to show you. The powers in charge better hope I don’t run and win. They would all lose their cushy jobs. Starting at the top with the overpaid so called superintendent and his wife and her friends.

WOW what a statement :lmao:

Many people across the state have run for an elected office and lost however most adults know that talk is cheap...... but go for it Confusednicker:
This thread is way off topic.