Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott County Central at Hazard 2/4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hazard took the other meeting 62-54 but the Patriots have won 4 straight. Hazard on the other hand, has to be seething after losing 65-64 to Perry County Central on a night where Memorial Gym was inducted into the KHSAA Hall of Fame.

Who gets this big win?
With the loss of McGuire in the middle and freshman having to fill in, I’m gonna say hazard , double digits.
I doubt Hazard is "seething".
Hazard by 10..they are too strong down low and Patriots are without McGuire.
blueandgoldfan Wrote:I doubt Hazard is "seething".

I wouldn’t say seething but I would say their confidence has to be shaken in a year that was supposed to be their year. Perry just seems to have their number. Going into the district Perry has beaten them like 14 out of the past 15 times the two have played. The district draw on Tuesday will be crucial.
I remember a few years ago when Perry had one of the best teams they ever had had not lost a game in the region all year had two D 1 athletes on the team were ranked as high as 6th in the state and lost the first game of the district. The 54th where it is all on a blind draw can be brutal to regional hopes.
roundballer Wrote:Hazard by 10..they are too strong down low and Patriots are without McGuire.

You could be right this will be the Patriots first game without McGwire and Hazard will be looking for redemption in front of a home crowd. If the Patriots are not ready it could get ugly. Their crowd will not be too sympathetic to many bobble head flops. That is a tough home crowd to play in front of. JMO
Hazard by 15. Napier and Damron will have to carry the water the remainder of the year. Most teams will be able to take them out of their game because of McGuire's absence. Hazard is coming off a home loss so I would say they show very little mercy in this one.
Will this game be broadcast on anywhere
I think 107.1 is doing this game.
Anyone know if turner will be playing in this game? He hasn’t played the last two games
[Image: GIF-Dancing-dance-kid-swag-GIF.gif] Bolz Pat Nation is still trying to recover from the loss of Spidey! The entourage met in the war room with a new plan and Big Bizness said bolz wez got to pick ourselves up and move on like Morty wouldnt want us too! Speech that brought a tear to the ole cheek! Looked over and Ct and BoPo went through a box of Dolla store kleenexes over the ole pep tater talk! #wezcoming #alwaysaplanbandc #stillswagging More mash taters please!!!
Boys hoops Wrote:I think 107.1 is doing this game.

[Image: 3o4rxe.jpg] Bolz times have changed but ole WKCB was built on Patriot Nation baby! Playboy Mullins and Drum Tberry brought the games like no other! Ole Fatpat remembers seeing the ole station brutha! Its like Jefferson Starship built the city on rock n roll but the ole Killa B was built on blood sweat tears taters and the ole blue red and white bruthas! Huggies and Russ Stone brings the play by play now but nobody did it like the dynamic duo! #killabrules #taternation More mash taters please!!!
The style Hazard plays leaves them vulnerable. I compare them to Virginia is College. They can compete with just about anyone but they are vulnerable